Early Report From the Dome | Syracusefan.com

Early Report From the Dome

sutomcat

No recent Cali or Iggy awards; Mr Irrelevant
8AE62414-02AA-4F54-8D80-5D34F688E15C.jpeg
Looks like the crowd is going to be really small, the cars in the parking lots are really light.

Dungey is wearing sweats with a black boot on his right foot. Not participating in drills at all. Mahoney spent a long time in warmups working on passing it long on fly patterns.

Strickland also in sweats...

One of the smallest crowds I have ever seen. Oh well. Let's hope Ish and Erv get a touchdown.

Quite honestly, it doesn’t look terrible on tv. Obviously could be better but it doesn’t stand out when watching the game.
Huh? It looks pretty bad to me. Like SU hoops v marathon oil.

The number of HOME SU football games I have missed in 30+ years is less than 10. Even I didn't go to this one. Major kudos to all of those who went

Wow. Thought it'd be at least 20k. This region has given up on the program.

Nah they haven’t given up on the program. They’ve given up on the season though. Who cares. We’re 4-7 and Dungey is out and the game is meaningless.

The crowd showed up for Clemson and Wake, when the team was showing some juice and the season was still alive and the games mattered.

We win and compete and the games matter, and the fans will show.

If Stephen Bailey is ever invited to chat here again I’ll be disappointed. His last tweet was the most unprofessional thing I’ve seen in 10 years

If Stephen Bailey is ever invited to chat here again I’ll be disappointed. His last tweet was the most unprofessional thing I’ve seen in 10 years

Which tweet? I just looked at his last 2-4 and there are a few candidates that could fit that criteria.

The way they closed out this season will insure the crowd will suck to start next season.

That middle part of the season was a lot,of,fun even with the LSU, Miami and FSU losses. The lady three weeks were shaferesque. I’m excited for the future. We have young talent. Seem to be recruiting depth.

Look where Addazio has his program in year 6, and that was after a horrible 3rd year.

It’s not bailey. It’s John cassilo who’s about 12.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom