Ebenezer Scezer | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Ebenezer Scezer

We gotta start our own recruitment on syracusefan.com to find more guys like money who actually has solid information.

I only teach up to the Civil War - what's this Pearl Harbor you guys keep talking about.

I only teach up to the Civil War - what's this Pearl Harbor you guys keep talking about.
it's a very effective move in wrestling where you sneak up on and attack an unsuspecting opponent - used to catch Hulk Hogan unaware all the time

I think I sort of understand, I do know Hulk Hogan.

DE Ebenezer Scezer to UConn. Kind of strange if you ask me but it's still early.
I would have loved a player with the name "Ebenezer" If you have to ask why ,you will be visited by three spirits to straighten you out. Bah,humbug. ,I say! I would add him to Shamarko and Shutang. there must be other creative child abuse names playing for us.:eek:

I think his name is actually Ebenezer Ogundeko. Probably the best DE out of NYC in the class of 2013. UConn held their junior day during a basketball weekend featuring a game against Syracuse. Rutgers did the same.

Ironically, we are the only school of the three that did not set things up so their junior day coincided with a game featuring the best basketball team in the East. Hopefully we can get him up to campus for our spring game or for camp.
Yes interesting and it drives me nuts. Sometimes i have no idea what DM is thinking. If this is another example of his stubborness im about ready to strangle him. It is beyond me why we didnt hold Junior day during a great game weekend. What is he thinking.

Yes interesting and it drives me nuts. Sometimes i have no idea what DM is thinking. If this is another example of his stubborness im about ready to strangle him. It is beyond me why we didnt hold Junior day during a great game weekend. What is he thinking.
He's coming up for the junior day and our spring game. So apparently he was smart.

Did you ever think that just maybe they want to feature, show, emphasize other things than a big crowd in the stadium. Maybe they will be far enough a long in the remodel/upgrade work on the facilities that they can feature that.

Maybe they have feedback from the kids they are targeting that they are better off having the event in April than in February.

I don't know, and neither does anybody on this thread making declarations of failure.

They had 11 of 22 commits by July of last year, 13 if you include the Milford kids.

Obviously they have no idea about working targets early and getting the class lined up.
Or maybe Doug has made a mistake. Geez Go he isnt God and not taking advantage of showing off Syracuse during an exciting weekend is a little strange dont you think?

He's coming up for the junior day and our spring game. So apparently he was smart.
bnoro you miss my point. I dont understand why we wouldnt hold Junior day during a fun up weekend when the dome is rocking, CBS or ESPN is in the house, The students are engaged and it is a fun weekend. Instead we bring them on campus during a very dull time. Kids are fickle they like the action they like having fun. Watching the team practice in Manley during a very boring time on campus is in my opinion the wrong time to woo recruits. Seems like most of the other D1 programs in America take advantage of this why dont we?

Stubborness = not following your advice?

According to JGjr's twitter, Ebenezer Ogundeko got an offer from Alabama today. Needless to say, getting him would be very, very, impressive.

Our first 2 fball commits would help lesson the lost of a certain bball recruit.

Laray Smith on a article earlier this week said he was going to Cuse sometime this week and is going to west virginia this weekend. Wonder if he had a change of plans.

Laray Smith on a article earlier this week said he was going to Cuse sometime this week and is going to west virginia this weekend. Wonder if he had a change of plans.
Edwards and Kamara are ahead of him on the recruiting board.

Edwards and Kamara are ahead of him on the recruiting board.

Kamara is not going to happen... And we usually take two backs, so I would be very happy with Edwards (bruiser) and Smith(speed). I eventually could see Edwards as a OLB/SS type if they go in that direction. Smith as a KR.

With Ogundeko, Smith, Edwards and Williams that is a very solid NYC class this year. Maybe best since Marrone has taken over. I feel like we want Collins over Liviano and that he will go to Rutgers so I am not counting him.

IF we could land all four city kids that would be a huge step for the program. protect the home. Have not been able to do it yet. Hopefully this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom