Ed O out at LSU | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Ed O out at LSU

Saint Doug has much college and pro coaching experience as well as the names and numbers of all of Bama's o-line recruits.

USC and LSU are now open. Miami and Nebraska could be open.

I don't think Fickell or Campbell are fits for LSU. I wonder if either fo the Stoops would be interested?

I bet the off field stuff makes him a difficult college hire (like Petrino?). He may lay low with his $$$ for a while.

He's a great recruiter who as a head guy needs a great staff. Imagine being so unwanted they will pay you 17 million to go away?

They want Archie Manning and he wouldn't go there with Coach O coaching.

Dead serious

They are dumping the coach for a shot at a recruit
Arch Manning is going to Ole Miss or Alabama.

If the next coach isn’t Matt Campbell I will be shocked.

Fickell is likely waiting for one of Penn State, Ohio State or Michigan.

If Franklin goes to USC then Fickell to Penn State works.

Matt Campbell is the number one guy right now.

Im not joking at all
Would be #1 if he was interested (he’s not gonna be likely) but who knows money won’t be an option and may want a less pressure job after getting a natty.

If Coach O came here he would up our recruiting.
That I am pretty sure.
We would give him a budget and he would bring in talent. Not elite 5 star talent but he would recruit.
He can recruit and get people to like him.

If we made a move he would be a guy I would strongly consider.
He would take the job he isn’t done as a HC.

Yeah, not sure I buy it… I know multiple people who’ve coached with and for Eddy O, he’s thought of very well by every single one of them. He’s just one of those guys that everyone loves. Great guy, lot of fun, ton of energy.
I agree 100%, remember the USC fiasco, those kids wanted him as the HC bad

Yeah, not sure I buy it… I know multiple people who’ve coached with and for Eddy O, he’s thought of very well by every single one of them. He’s just one of those guys that everyone loves. Great guy, lot of fun, ton of energy.

Yeah I’ve actually never read the opposite. So it’s a funny narrative to all of a sudden be spun of a guy who won a championship and has a solid record in conference and against top 10 teams.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom