Eddie Jordan close to becoming head coach at Rutgers | Syracusefan.com

Eddie Jordan close to becoming head coach at Rutgers

I know he's a Rutgers alum, but the dude hasn't been involved in college basketball in 20+ years. Not sure how that would work out.
It's got be an upgrade from the clown they just fired.

Actually, its a horrible hire. Horrible. He hasn't had his hands in the college game in 20+years. Oh yea, and he's a pretty horrid head coach.

Actually, its a horrible hire. Horrible. He hasn't had his hands in the college game in 20+years. Oh yea, and he's a pretty horrid head coach.
In all honesty Eddie Jordan is a hell of a great guy he did a lot of great things in the DC area when he was with the Wizards. I hate Rutgers as much as the next person but this is a solid move

In all honesty Eddie Jordan is a hell of a great guy he did a lot of great things in the DC area when he was with the Wizards. I hate Rutgers as much as the next person but this is a solid move

And when is the last time a guy who hasn't coached college in 20 years has ever been successful? It's a horrendous hire.

They failed by not getting the Danny Hurley deal done. And now, their good buddies up the road in South Orange are going to snag him after next year after Willard is canned.

And honestly does it matter who they hire? They're Rutgers. Born losers, and new bottom-feeder of the B1G.

My condolences to Mr Jordan.

Sent using my Commodore 64

And when is the last time a guy who hasn't coached college in 20 years has ever been successful? It's a horrendous hire.
Just because he is out of the "college game" 20 years doesn't mean the man doesn't know basketball. He has ties in the DMV area you know that place that CJ KD and Melo came out of and god forbid he gets into Dematha. Sometimes I swear the hate over looks the hire

Just because he is out of the "college game" 20 years doesn't mean the man doesn't know basketball. He has ties in the DMV area you know that place that CJ and Melo came out of and god forbid he gets into Dematha. Sometimes I swear the hate over looks the hire

I could care less about Rutgers. Nothing to do with hate. Its an awful hire. Danny Hurley would have been a HR. An absolute HR. And if you don't think it matters whether or not a guy has been out of the college game for a while, well then I don't know what to tell you. It matters. And lets not pretend that Jordan is Pat Riley. His NBA record speaks for itself.

I could care less about Rutgers. Nothing to do with hate. Its an awful hire. Danny Hurley would have been a HR. An absolute HR. And if you don't think it matters whether or not a guy has been out of the college game for a while, well then I don't know what to tell you. It matters. And lets not pretend that Jordan is Pat Riley. His NBA record speaks for itself.
You act like he took over the heat the Wizards have been awful since Webber. If you think that all the time he spent in the DMV he didn't spend time with Team Takeover and Gonzaga then your mistaken. I will put it this way Rutgers makes the NCAA tournament in 2 years under Jordan if they hire him. If that happens your Avatar changes to
images
and if not you can pick my avatar. The Avatar lasts for a year

You act like he took over the heat the Wizards have been awful since Webber. If you think that all the time he spent in the DMV he didn't spend time with Team Takeover and Gonzaga then your mistaken. I will put it this way Rutgers makes the NCAA tournament in 2 years under Jordan if they hire him. If that happens your Avatar changes to
images
and if not you can pick my avatar. The Avatar lasts for a year

DEAL.