Emergency team meeting? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Emergency team meeting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta think that's more likely than autry. The heir apparent leaving is more of an emergency than an assistant.

Can we go ONE off season without drama??????
Nah never happen, this is SU b-ball.

I'd imagine the official public announcement won't be far off.

Meeting's probably going down as we speak.

Holy speculation, folks. Let's slow our roll as we will find out soon enough.

chris-bosh-heat-june19-getty.jpg

Maybe Hop is leaving.

Hop will be the HC here in two more seasons. Maybe only one more season.

Where is he going to go now? New Mex State? Dartmouth? Delaware? Nicholls State?

If hop is leaving - Couldnt he at least wait until after the funeral to break the news? That's the only thing that gives me pause.

Maybe its some sort of tribute that they want to plan for pearls services- given the timing. Best we can hope for.

Is the meeting over by now? The tweet said GMac and Kip were pulled of the golf course and that tweet was over 4 hours ago.

Maybe Hop is leaving.
Makes no sense. He has turned down attractive offers in the past. Why would he wait around all these years then leave now when JB's retirement is imminent?

If hop is leaving - Couldnt he at least wait until after the funeral to break the news? That's the only thing that gives me pause.

Maybe its some sort of tribute that they want to plan for pearls services- given the timing. Best we can hope for.
That's what I thought.

Makes no sense. He has turned down attractive offers in the past. Why would he wait around all these years then leave now when JB's retirement is imminent?

Because he really wants the Delaware job?

More Cooneys. ;)

JB is in a sitting indian style in a corner listening to "Purple Rain" after the news of Prince's death. Gmac and Kip to the rescue

They're ordering up Corvettes for the funeral procession. Little Red Corvettes. {too soon?}

FSU must be moving to the Big 12.

OrangeXtreme said:
Yesterday took a lot out of him. :(
Man I had this exact thought watching the presser.

NC is being sanctioned so final four loss to SU doesn't count and SU will have to play VU for championship!

gilardino said:
1)IMO it has to do with Pearl Services or 2)maybe a coach leaving with Allen Griffin replacing the coach
Zero chance he calls people off the golf course to deal with funeral services.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom