Emergency team meeting? | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Emergency team meeting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because he really wants the Delaware job?

More Cooneys. ;)
In all seriousness, it wouldn't be a bad gig for someone like Hop. The school is located in a recruiting hotbed, the facilities are at least on par with other CAA teams, and the program has nowhere to go but up these days. Mike Brey parlayed it into a HC position at ND.

In all seriousness, it wouldn't be a bad gig for someone like Hop. The school is located in a recruiting hotbed, the facilities are at least on par with other CAA teams, and the program has nowhere to go but up these days. Mike Brey parlayed it into a HC position at ND.
Except for that fact that Hop has the syracuse job locked up.

Alsacs, meet Internet. Internet, Alsacs.
I am cool with speculation threads but this thread is akin to shouting fire in a movie theater. Who bleeping wants to know their is an emergency team meeting without some context on it. Do we know if there was a team meeting scheduled for later? Also I highly doubt on a Thursday afternoon each player could attend without skipping class. Thursdays are always insane on class schedules because very few kids take Friday classes.

These type of baseless worry threads are annoying and cause undue stress.

I do get your point though.

Yeah, this is nothing major, just grabbing the kids during a busy time of the semester and handling some logistical stuff.
Just piggybacking off this and the Pearl services thought...are Pearl's funeral services in NYC? If so, and the team wanted to be there, could the school charter a flight to NYC without it being a violation of extra benefits??

Just piggybacking off this and the Pearl services thought...are Pearl's funeral services in NYC? If so, and the team wanted to be there, could the school charter a flight to NYC without it being a violation of extra benefits??
could Melo??

Just throwing this out there, Mother's Day is coming up. The coaches have a pact, to not let eachother forget and one of them has an alarm set on their phone to remind him, and it went off and he set up the emergency meeting so that they can buy presents online for their wives and mothers and get them here on time and still take advantage of free shipping.

I am cool with speculation threads but this thread is akin to shouting fire in a movie theater. Who bleeping wants to know their is an emergency team meeting without some context on it. Do we know if there was a team meeting scheduled for later? Also I highly doubt on a Thursday afternoon each player could attend without skipping class. Thursdays are always insane on class schedules because very few kids take Friday classes.

These type of baseless worry threads are annoying and cause undue stress.

I do get your point though.
And the word emergency throws a totally different light on it. Who said it was an emergency meeting? JB wanted to meet with his ass'ts. It is after all, a work day.

And the word emergency throws a totally different light on it. Who said it was an emergency meeting? JB wanted to meet with his ass'ts. It is after all, a work day.

I would expect there is rule with the coaches that if any one of them are pulled off the golf course for a meeting it must be for an emergency...

OMG, it is even worse than we speculated, we must speculate as to why this meeting was canceled.
The news was so bad that they couldn't bear to disclose.

No such meeting occurred. Carry on.

balloon-deflating-o.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online