Emergency team meeting? | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Emergency team meeting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe there was a meeting. I also believe that JB is not. I repeat is not retiring and will be coaching next year.

It is a huge recruiting weekend. The Nike EYBL is in Indy this weekend. It would make sense of them to get their ducks in a row before they hit the road.

Official decision from Mali? Regroup on recruiting strategy?

That's a really good guess. I'm also thinking a 5-star guard might commit and try to follow in Pearl's footsteps. The blanket media coverage was really just amazing. Who would not want to be part of that tradition!

Emergency is pretty strong language unless it's been taken out of context. Mali going pro nor JB retiring would even fit that bill.

Maybe JB need to use stronger language so the two would show up to work!

Gotta think that's more likely than autry. The heir apparent leaving is more of an emergency than an assistant.

Can we go ONE off season without drama??????

This is Orange basketball. I would be disappointed without the drama.

I was out of action yesterday and just now read this thread in its entirety. Everything good and bad about this board in one place. Instant classic.

Along with people making comments about other people's comments which add no value to the conversation. Of which, this post can be classified along with yours.

Along with people making comments about other people's comments which add no value to the conversation. Of which, this post can be classified along with yours.
Please accept my apology for making a post that added no value to such a riveting and important thread.

Please accept my apology for making a post that added no value to such a riveting and important thread.

As long as you accept mine for doing the same thing (twice if you count this post).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom