Enough About You, Lets Talk About Me | Syracusefan.com

Enough About You, Lets Talk About Me

I loved that! G is articulate, funny, very humble, and knows his way around a microphone. A few blathering comments: 1. I couldn't understand a word Christmas said. How can he lead if he can't talk? Enunciate, man, enunciate! 2. Love BJ's look. He's rocking it. If my avatar were in profile, you could see that devil goatee! 3. Joseph looks small! Small small and young. But I heard he was 6 ' 4"! If that's true, just how big are these other guys? 4. Unsilent G may be the player that loosens the other players up, like I imagine Southerland did. 5. Lots of affectionate banter and smiles.

It's ironic that Silent G's favorite phrase seems to be "You heard it here first".

I loved that! G is articulate, funny, very humble,

Were we watching the same video? I loved the video, and didn't want it to end! But humble wouldn't be my first choice of adjectives here. ;)

If my avatar were in profile, you could see that devil goatee!

Sounds like something Lawrinson can handle! Ask and ye shall receive. Speaking of which, I see that we have a new member today named Jesus, and I'm guessing he could handle it a bit more easily. Of course he may not be into promoting things with devil in the description.

Were we watching the same video? I loved the video, and didn't want it to end! But humble wouldn't be my first choice of adjectives here. ;)

Ha ha! Surely, Captain J, you can recognize a satirical comment.

I just had to make certain. I haven't had my coconut oil to limber up the brain yet today! (That isnt code either, I firmly believe in the stuff and first found out about it when my grandfather was suffering from Alzheimer's).

I just had to make certain. I haven't had my coconut oil to limber up the brain yet today! (That isnt code either, I firmly believe in the stuff and first found out about it when my grandfather was suffering from Alzheimer's).
Interesting! I have just started taking the caplets and massaging the oil into my skin after showering. I know someone who was supposed to get hip surgery due to osteoarthritis but after a summer of doing the above, she felt so much better she was going to cancel it.

bballbeadle said:
Interesting! I have just started taking the caplets and massaging the oil into my skin after showering. I know someone who was supposed to get hip surgery due to osteoarthritis but after a summer of doing the above, she felt so much better she was going to cancel it.

I just read 76 ways coconut oil can help you. Even though I'm a vegan and it's trendy among us I had NO IDEA how useful it was. They didn't mention your tip bballbeadle but I may try it for my knees.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom