Eric Dungeydorf... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Eric Dungeydorf...

Honestly the taunt to the WMU bench was the only thing I had a problem with. Because they were roasting our D.

Just wasn’t the time for it. Do it when the game is in the bag if you absolutely must.
Wasnt the time for it, yet scored a td on that drive. Hmmm. He ROASTED wmu defense

I want a cocky sob not a guy who is proud when he plays well. When i went to cuse, the team went out and partied after playing well at home v virginia and juice williams bur LOST. Eric dungey isnt doing that weak bs.

Nothing, other than finding a couple decent receivers. Devito will transfer at year’s end. He’s all hat no cattle

Devito’s best play got taken away by penalty. But yes, he looked like a freshman in their first action often looks.

If the coaches are that high on him, I’m thinking he’s legit. Might take some time to show in games though. We’ve had 2 guys ever that I remember look good as freshmen in game 1. McNabb. Dungey. I don’t remember Graves’ first game, but I know he had a solid season, so maybe 3?

Wasnt the time for it, yet scored a td on that drive. Hmmm. He ROASTED wmu defense

I want a cocky sob not a guy who is proud when he plays well. When i went to cuse, the team went out and partied after playing well at home v virginia and juice williams bur LOST. Eric dungey isnt doing that weak bs.

Don't complain when that cocky sob gets hurt in the 3rd game because he can't stop being a cocky sob and takes a late hit or a bad hit from not knowing when to go down.

If he didn’t already have “1 strike” on him this game, I wouldn’t have cared. Get a 15 yard penalty there because the refs are looking to nail you, and that hurts the team.

Regardless, I’m not worried about it. He is who he is, and overall that’s a very good thing. Favorite player since McNabb.

If he didn’t already have “1 strike” on him this game, I wouldn’t have cared. Get a 15 yard penalty there because the refs are looking to nail you, and that hurts the team.

Regardless, I’m not worried about it. He is who he is, and overall that’s a very good thing. Favorite player since McNabb.

The sideline happened before his one strike.

He is football's version of Devo. I would hate him if he played against us, but love him because of his heart, passion and grit. If Dungey had stayed in I think SU wins by five touchdowns.

GREAT COMPARISON!

Don't complain when that cocky sob gets hurt in the 3rd game because he can't stop being a cocky sob and takes a late hit or a bad hit from not knowing when to go down.
Ducheyyyyyyy

The sideline happened before his one strike.

I was referring to him taunting the WMU bench after the TD. 99.9% sure that was after that scrap?

The sideline thing I didn’t care about. Thought the announcers were wrong there. The WMU player stuck his helmet out at Eric as he approached. Maybe a deer in the headlights accident(maybe), but it looked bad.

Eric got a hardon and ran through brick walls to win this game. Rushing numbers prove it but passing numbers don’t. He has IT and we need to let him take us as far as we can.

I was referring to him taunting the WMU bench after the TD. 99.9% sure that was after that scrap?

The sideline thing I didn’t care about. Thought the announcers were wrong there. The WMU player stuck his helmet out at Eric as he approached. Maybe a deer in the headlights accident(maybe), but it looked bad.

Ahh gotcha. I didnt even see the taunt.

Just dont try to pick defenders up by the inside of their pads. Not sure what the end goal is there. Otherwise I am fine with his passion and fire

Dont complain when he takes a dirty hit? Is the hit still dirty if he refuses to go down?

Dungey the best SU runner since who?

Just dont try to pick defenders up by the inside of their pads. Not sure what the end goal is there. Otherwise I am fine with his passion and fire

I really think he was just WAY too jacked up after the way the game had gone to that point. Sometimes people do things that make little sense when they’re worked up.

* Personally I’m on the “always let them waste their own energy and get up on their own no matter what, in any sport” side.

I really think he was just WAY too jacked up after the way the game had gone to that point. Sometimes people do things that make little sense when they’re worked up.

* Personally I’m on the “always let them waste their own energy and get up on their own no matter what, in any sport” side.

Normally I'd agree but it was a play after he could have and probably should have been flagged for the sideline play - then taunts the wmu bench after the score (wasn't that big of a deal but)..

All in all ... a little too much of a hot headed series, but I can understand some frustration on his end

He needs to keep on keeping on as is. Nothing he did tonight needs changing.
He got one personal foul & was very lucky not to get 2 more...one for his contact with the WMU sideline player & another for taunting their sideline after Custis bailed out his poor throw for a TD.

LOVE the passion but he needs to be smarter or it could cost us later on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom