ESPN preseason prediction-no Cuse but ACC has three of top six | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

ESPN preseason prediction-no Cuse but ACC has three of top six

If BJ returned I think we get ranked.

I do not agree with this sentiment. We are not ranked because we have big gaping hole at center in my opinion. DC2 is completely unproven at this point. Obokoh was barely able to play the position last season against the stronger competition. So that leaves a freshmen Diagne who we are not even sure has his paperwork ready for eligibility. I just think it's going to be tough season if we have G playing both point guard and center.

My prediction on scoring this season: G, TR, TC, KJ, TL, MR.

I do not agree with this sentiment. We are not ranked because we have big gaping hole at center in my opinion. DC2 is completely unproven at this point. Obokoh was barely able to play the position last season against the stronger competition. So that leaves a freshmen Diagne who we are not even sure has his paperwork ready for eligibility. I just think it's going to be tough season if we have G playing both point guard and center.

My prediction on scoring this season: G, TR, TC, KJ, TL, MR.

If G plays Center for even one second of any game, this season is screwed beyond belief:)

If this team gets 20-23 wins, and makes the NCAA tournament that's a fairly good year. There isn't a go to player on this team, and outside of G, none can create their own shot. The defense will be a real problem, no shot blocker, and many new faces who have to learn where to be.