Everybody Calm Down. We Still Got This. | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Everybody Calm Down. We Still Got This.

17.6 points and 9.3 boards a game despite facing constant double and triple teams all year long -- and while playing the year with Plantar Fascitis. If that's overrated, you have some unfathomable standards.
they lost a lot of games they shouldn't have

they lost a lot of games they shouldn't have

A lot? They lost seven total games -- two to a 1-seed, one to a 2-seed without their best player and three to 4-seeds. The only game they lost to a non-protected seed all year was against Illinois.

Nonetheless, I don't see how losing those games makes Sullinger overrated. Again, he literally draws a double and sometimes triple team almost everytime he touches the ball. I'd like to see 99.9% of post players in America put up his numbers while having to face that kind of attention every time he touches it.

A lot? They lost seven total games -- two to a 1-seed, one to a 2-seed without their best player and three to 4-seeds. The only game they lost to a non-protected seed all year was against Illinois.

Nonetheless, I don't see how losing those games makes Sullinger overrated. Again, he literally draws a double and sometimes triple team almost everytime he touches the ball. I'd like to see 99.9% of post players in America put up his numbers while having to face that kind of attention every time he touches it.

I think the prospects for that team is not really about him, but about his supporting cast. He is the only show on that squad, & that might not be enough to go deep in the Tourney.

Game in 49 hours... Any stragglers want to jump on the wagon?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom