Extend Fran Brown | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Extend Fran Brown

Stolen from X
GBjRPpDXsAA8lv0.jpeg

There is Will and there is Skill. Darton is a good example of Will being greater than Skill. We are recruiting kids with Skill and I think Fran will help bring the Will. Even if he coaches the same as our last coaches (ie not very well) we should win more bc of our skill

I could not imagine a better move than this one. I had no idea it could or would be like this on the hill again. DART.
The long national nightmare is over.

Right f’in now. Don’t wait…give him a lifetime gig…

We are seriously going to need 2 freakin weeks to figure out what just happened…

No need. He already stated during his inaugural presser that "he was never leaving." So, he likely already has that...perhaps, it's the "silent" type one though. ;);)

No, he said he's leaving in 10 years to raise his daughter. Lol. Which I'm surprised more people haven't discussed
Don’t have daughters so I’m not going to discuss raising them.

There is Will and there is Skill. Darton is a good example of Will being greater than Skill. We are recruiting kids with Skill and I think Fran will help bring the Will. Even if he coaches the same as our last coaches (ie not very well) we should win more bc of our skill

I could not imagine a better move than this one. I had no idea it could or would be like this on the hill again. DART.
The thing is zero disrespect to Darton who is a stud we have too many “diamond in the rough” players all over. For instance, how many undersized dbs with some oxymoron nickname like “giant” or “Smurf”. a few of these players is fine but too many players like that does not compete at this level.

He doesn’t seem like the kind of guy who will fail at anything. For 20+ years we’ve been told this was impossible. Just 4 weeks ago the media was saying we don’t have the will or resources to compete. This is so much fun.
I wonder what Dino is thinking?

I hope his head coaching skills match his recruiting skills.

• Haha
Reactions: A

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom