Extend Fran Brown | Syracusefan.com

Extend Fran Brown

There is Will and there is Skill. Darton is a good example of Will being greater than Skill. We are recruiting kids with Skill and I think Fran will help bring the Will. Even if he coaches the same as our last coaches (ie not very well) we should win more bc of our skill

I could not imagine a better move than this one. I had no idea it could or would be like this on the hill again. DART.

Last edited:
I’m excited but let’s see how the games go first

Yeah, let’s not.

I’m not gonna sit around in “wait and see” mode for 9 months,
rather than enjoying this amazing and unprecedented explosion of hype and talent we’re experiencing right now.

Syracuse has won December.

So far, Fran & staff are a 44 / 10 for what they’ve accomplished in such a short time.

I’ma enjoy the ever-living FFF outta it , because it’s utterly FRANtastic!!

#FRANchise.

There is Will and there is Skill. Darton is a good example of Will being greater than Skill. We are recruiting kids with Skill and I think Fran will help bring the Will. Even if he coaches the same as our last coaches (ie not very well) we should win more bc of our skill

I could not imagine a better move than this one. I had no idea it could or would be like this on the hill again. DART.
What he lacks is stature. He is highly skilled at the position. Kid is wicked strong with killer hands.

Height and weight are not skills, they are attributes.

He does not appear to be a man that makes bad decisions
He let Shiano hire him...

... then he corrected that bad decision quickly by leaving.

I always liked Babers - then I realized I was just tolerating Babers - this is what football is supposed to feel like
I still like him. He just wasn't as good at the recruiting part of his job as Fran is. But I'm guessing that's true of a lot of coaches. Hopefully Fran is also better at other aspects of the job.

What he lacks is stature. He is highly skilled at the position. Kid is wicked strong with killer hands.

Height and weight are not skills, they are attributes.
I wasn’t trying to be critical. He can be as skilled as he wants but his attributes will only take him so far but his Will is off the charts.

I wasn’t trying to be critical. He can be as skilled as he wants but his attributes will only take him so far but his Will is off the charts.
He apparently has the respect Of Deleone, and Coach P, plus many others who have said good things about him.
Just following his life story, he takes nothing for granted, always accepts each challenge to be conquered.
The type who will not accept losing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom