Class of 2015 - F Tyler Lydon (NY) Verballed to Syracuse | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 F Tyler Lydon (NY) Verballed to Syracuse

Does that Sharma kid still play for NMH? I liked his film. Kid gets up and down the floor really well. If Lydon did that against him, that's a solid performance.
Yea sharma is a junior I think. Played him last year. Solid Seven footer who absolutely runs the floor like a gazelle and can really jump. Will be a good get

From Nerr, another nice outing from Lydon in a tight loss in the finals.

"Class AAA – Brewster 68 New Hampton 63

The third seeded Huskies made it clear from the opening tip that they were here to play, starting the game with a 9-0 and controlling the action for the majority of the first 20 minutes. Unsigned senior Elijah Bryant couldn’t have been much better in the first half, scoring 16 points while also taking care of the ball from the point guard position, but of course Brewster was just too talented to not make a run, and that spurt came at the hands of Devonte Graham and Max Twyman, who cut the deficit to four heading into the locker room.

If the first half belonged to Bryant for New Hampton, the second half was
Tory Miller time as the Huskies began to pound it inside to their center with terrific results as he finished with 14 points. Junior forward Tyler Lydon was impressive for New Hampton as well and has undoubtedly made huge strides since the beginning of the season.
Jared Terrell was a second half sparkplug for Brewster, attacking the rim with reckless abandon and throwing down two huge dunks to spark the crowd, while also making a number of key plays on the defensive end, none of which was bigger than a steal in the last 30 seconds of the game that came when New Hampton was looking for a potential three-pointer to tie the game.

Terrell and Graham both finished with 14 and 15 points respectively for Brewster while junior guard
Donovan Mitchell earned MVP honors with 15 after icing the game at the free-throw line in the final minute. Bryant and Miller led the way for New Hampton with 18 and 14 respectively while Lydon and Mike Leblanc each had 10."
Still think Tory miller is one of the better bigs I played last year and that was when he didn't even start for them... Solid presence in the post and can score and rebound. Is he still committed to Arkansas?

Still think Tory miller is one of the better bigs I played last year and that was when he didn't even start for them... Solid presence in the post and can score and rebound. Is he still committed to Arkansas?
Colorado

Does that kid who has the weird mo-hawk, light skin kid, tall and lanky but was like only a freshmen or sophomore last year, does he still play with them?(New Hampton) he had a bunch of schools come watch him verse our team. Was very raw but had big time potential

I would sign up for that right now no questions asked.

Yep. It took awhile but by Parson's senior year he was awesome and then really improved even more in Houston.

I know he is a couple of years away but he looks like we won't be physically ready to play that fist year a lot like BJ Johnson this year

Hope you are wrong on that assessment. He has a great set of skills and can put it on the deck better than I thought. He still has a year and a half to get stronger physically. The re-classification should really help.