Class of 2015 - F Tyler Lydon (NY) Verballed to Syracuse | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 F Tyler Lydon (NY) Verballed to Syracuse

64-48 final score, New Hampton cruised the second half. Tyler looked the part, got his share of run but sat plenty too. All good things, this is a strong team.

Wrote something up profiling Lydon a bit as the recruit who's kind of flying under the radar for us right now. If he gets stronger, he could wind up being the best all-around player in this class. http://.com/dont-sleep-on-tyler-lydon/

Wrote something up profiling Lydon a bit as the recruit who's kind of flying under the radar for us right now. If he gets stronger, he could wind up being the best all-around player in this class. http://.com/dont-sleep-on-tyler-lydon/

Great article!

Thanks! Appreciate it. I'm really looking forward to seeing Tyler play...as a sophomore. This season with McCullough has me more convinced than ever that being physically ready is a massive deal.

Keep a look out, I'll be having an interview with Tyler in the very near future. He just agreed to do one with OG.

Any questions anyone wants me to try to work in?

Keep a look out, I'll be having an interview with Tyler in the very near future. He just agreed to do one with OG.

Any questions anyone wants me to try to work in?
Tyler, since you can shoot the rock with ridiculous range, and you have hops that lead to vicious soul destroying dunks... have you mastered dunking from the 3 point line yet? That is all.

Tom Chambers in Lakers vs. Celtics style, you mean?

Your sophistication and genius amaze me... this was the best response possible. Might as well include the real thing too, right?!

Tom Chambers in Lakers vs. Celtics style, you mean?

Ah, the Chambers. This clip captures it, that's his spot. I think we banned him at one point in college.

Your sophistication and genius amaze me... this was the best response possible. Might as well include the real thing too, right?!
Well I mean hell, I'm not gonna deny it, I AM pretty great.

Boom goes the interview: http://.com/stretching-the-floor-with-su-hoops-commit-tyler-lydon/

"I mean, I watch Chandler Parsons a lot on YouTube, and I do get a lot of comparisons, but here at New Hampton it’s actually tough to watch many games because we don’t have cable. Whenever I get the chance I watch Kevin Durant, guys who can stretch the floor and are bigger and can shoot and are good at getting to the rim."

No cable? No cable??????? New Hampton is rough. :eek:

The Parsons comparison comes up again. :) I do like that comparison. Going to go back and watch the thunder dunk again now.

"I mean, I watch Chandler Parsons a lot on YouTube, and I do get a lot of comparisons, but here at New Hampton it’s actually tough to watch many games because we don’t have cable. Whenever I get the chance I watch Kevin Durant, guys who can stretch the floor and are bigger and can shoot and are good at getting to the rim."

No cable? No cable??????? New Hampton is rough. :eek:
That that threw a wrench into things. I was gonna ask him if he's had a chance to watch much of SU this year, but that went out the window.

From Syracuse vs BC recap article:

Syracuse recruit at game
Syracuse University commit Tyler Lydon came from his prep school in New Hampton, N.H., to attend Wednesday's game. Lydon is a 6-foot-9 forward from Pine Plains, N.Y. He attends New Hampton Prep.

Lydon is one of four players from the 2015 class who have signed letters of intent to play for Syracuse next year.

Lydon came to the game with New Hampton teammate A.J. Turner, who has committed to Boston College. The two sat together behind the Boston College bench with Lydon wearing a Syracuse baseball cap and a Syracuse T-shirt and Turner decked out in Boston College gear.

Wow, 6-9...awesome.

http://www.syracuse.com/orangebasketball/index.ssf/2015/02/syracuse_basketball_boston_college_2.html