F1 2022 Season | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

F1 2022 Season

Well, Giovinazzi made it 3 minutes before he put into the wall.

I mean, this is great and all, but why not just modify the already existing W series that is currently struggling financially. I get trying to put younger women in seats, so they have a better shot at F3 and F2, but adding a second series when the first one, the established one, is struggling just seems odd

Tell me you're not above sucking up to keep your job, without telling me you're not above sucking up to keep you job.

mick.jpg

I mean, this is great and all, but why not just modify the already existing W series that is currently struggling financially. I get trying to put younger women in seats, so they have a better shot at F3 and F2, but adding a second series when the first one, the established one, is struggling just seems odd
Lol right... When you have 2 unsustainable feeder series whats adding another... Might as well have 3

Well, that was fun.

Alonso, man. Dude was flying through the air, smacked the wall, and still brought it home 7th (pre penalty). What a monster. That was a crap move from Stroll, and his excuse was lame as hell too.

If the FIA show the black and orange flag to KMag ever again, I'm writing them a stern email.

I wasn't sure the 1 stop strategy for Kevin was going to work. Almost kept it ahead of Vettel, but was nice grabbing a few points. It had been a while lol

What's Russell's body count this season?

Worst checkered flag wave I've ever seen in my life from Apple's Tim Cook. I was watching "Ted's Notebook" after the race and he said something like "All the money in the world, all the iphones and ipads still can't give you a good wrist action to wave the flag" LOL

If you have an F1 TV subscription, (either the live, or on demand version), you've got to download "Multiviewer for F1". I hooked the laptop to the TV, and using this app/website I watched the race with 5 screens.
Main feed, Track map showing everyone's current position, Kmag cam, Albon cam, Leclerc cam. It was pretty solid.

If you have an F1 TV subscription, (either the live, or on demand version), you've got to download "Multiviewer for F1". I hooked the laptop to the TV, and using this app/website I watched the race with 5 screens.
Main feed, Track map showing everyone's current position, Kmag cam, Albon cam, Leclerc cam. It was pretty solid.
I should edit- 5 picture in picture screens, not 5 individual TV screens haha

Well, that was fun.

Alonso, man. Dude was flying through the air, smacked the wall, and still brought it home 7th (pre penalty). What a monster. That was a crap move from Stroll, and his excuse was lame as hell too.

If the FIA show the black and orange flag to KMag ever again, I'm writing them a stern email.

I wasn't sure the 1 stop strategy for Kevin was going to work. Almost kept it ahead of Vettel, but was nice grabbing a few points. It had been a while lol

What's Russell's body count this season?

Worst checkered flag wave I've ever seen in my life from Apple's Tim Cook. I was watching "Ted's Notebook" after the race and he said something like "All the money in the world, all the iphones and ipads still can't give you a good wrist action to wave the flag" LOL
There is an F1 bar in Baltimore that I went to for the race, only 2nd or 3rd time this year as I have little interest in driving 30 mins to start drinking at 8am on most racedays. It's a lot of fun, about 15-20 people there and fans of almost every team. Was fairly boring after turn 1 until the Max botched pitstop. Gave us some fun. Was excited to see if Alonso would mutter anything about his future teammate. Good race, was hoping that Max would have used up more of his tires fighting with Charles and then reeling in Lewis but nope. He's an unstoppable force currently.

You guys watch the snooze fest / parade that was the Mexico GP? Outside of the Redbull fine, the last couple weeks has not been great from a sepctator standpoint.

You guys watch the snooze fest / parade that was the Mexico GP? Outside of the Redbull fine, the last couple weeks has not been great from a sepctator standpoint.

I was traveling all day yesterday. I'll turn it on in the background at some point today, but I've heard from a few people it was a snoozer.

I've become a huge fan of Teds Notebook this season. 30 minutes of unintentional comedy and awkwardness. I heard his Max comments last week live, and thought "oof, he really said that". I haven't watched any of this weekend's episodes yet, but I'm excited to hear if he mentions the Redbull/Max boycott

The COTA finish wasn’t all that bad.
Hopefully, Brazil will be a bit more exciting.
A bit of rain midway through the race might help.

P
The COTA finish wasn’t all that bad.
Hopefully, Brazil will be a bit more exciting.
A bit of rain midway through the race might help.
Problem is with the constructors and drivers all wrapped up and Max out there pounding out solo time trial runs in front there just isn't much excitement. True COTA was ok but still not great. The battle for Second in the driver's with checo just ain't doing it for me even though he and Carlos are my guys. Same with McClaren Vs Alpine. Just a sleepy end to the season.

It's a Haas sandwich.

It was an interesting qualy. Perez & LeClerc screwed by Ferrari. KMag gifted by George & the rain.

I'll be excited if KMag leads a lap.

Report that Danny Ric has elected to take the Red Bull reserve spot over Mercedes. Thought it had been a done deal to Merc.

And he did... :)

Red Bull/Max gambled on medium tires and lost out.
Could be an interesting race. Let's add some rain to really spruce it up.
Was a pretty decent one. Always love seeing a 1st time winner.

You guys following this Max/ Checo Brazil / Monaco drama? F1 reddit is blowing up

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom