Fab not done? | Syracusefan.com

Fab not done?

storange

2023 Cali Award Rushing Touchdowns
There is a chance that Fab could be back for the sweet 16. SU has reapplied. I learned about Fab becoming inelidgeable the night before It was announced from this source. Of course we have to find a way by Kan St

JB said he's done.

Would be great but I'm not holding my breath. Definitely could use him on the court though.

You didn't share that at the last Lodge meeting, STO. I am calling for sanctions and for you to wear the Hoya collar and leash of shame.

I think Fab has as much of a chance of coming back as I do for a three way with Elizabeth Banks and Jennifer Love Hewitt.

Academic appeals are a lengthy process and if the NCAA gets involved, the pace tends to be glacial. If any of it overlaps with any sort of break at SU- spring break, some sort of other holiday, then the process is longer. If the professor in question is tenured and anti-athletics, s/he can simply drag it out forever or refuse to get involved.

Jb said he found out tuesday. That would mean you found out before him. I would love to see Fab back. Doubt it.

just assume he is done----we must focus on the bird in the hand,and not distractions,conjecture---

Jb said he found out tuesday. That would mean you found out before him. I would love to see Fab back. Doubt it.

JB is obviously lying. He knew before tuesday he was just saying tues because thats when the rest of the world found out. It would explain our poor play in the BET and why JB sounded so aloof in the press conferences on selection sunday.

JB is obviously lying. He knew before tuesday he was just saying tues because thats when the rest of the world found out. It would explain our poor play in the BET and why JB sounded so aloof in the press conferences on selection sunday.
Maybe, but in that case dont you play Rak more?

I've been wondering about this the whole time.

If it's possible that he could come back once, maybe it's possible again.

Not gonna worry about it too much, more worried that it could become a moot point.

I would love it though. I'd like SU to change their uni colors to black, and really adopt a renegade personality if it happens. Just imagine the level of hate this team would get if he did come back.

like the blob it continues to grow...on no not that...well maybe its true...maybe we are all saved...n wait; Christmas came early and rises for Easter...all is well forget the blob

There is a chance that Fab could be back for the sweet 16. SU has reapplied. I learned about Fab becoming inelidgeable last week before It was announced from the same source last week. Of course we have to find a way by Kan St
Last week? So you knew he was ineligible before the Cincy game and he still played that game and practiced all week up until Tuesday?

Interesting

I just heard that when Fab comes back we are going to wear black uniforms!

Wait? Where did I hear that? nevermind.

Fab is not coming back.

Dont like being called a liar. People on this board no I am not. Was told a few hours before the story broke. I didn't believe it at the time and it turned out to be true. Im not saying he will be back Im just stating what was heard from the same source

SU is appealing to themselves? or did I miss the part where we found out his ineligibility came from NCAA

Dont like being called a liar. People on this board no I am not. Was told a few hours before the story broke. I didn't believe it at the time and it turned out to be true. Im not saying he will be back Im just stating what was heard from the same source

That doesn't mean sto found out before boeheim. They both found out on Tuesday. I believe sto

You didn't share that at the last Lodge meeting, STO. I am calling for sanctions and for you to wear the Hoya collar and leash of shame.

I think Fab has as much of a chance of coming back as I do for a three way with Elizabeth Banks and Jennifer Love Hewitt.

Academic appeals are a lengthy process and if the NCAA gets involved, the pace tends to be glacial. If any of it overlaps with any sort of break at SU- spring break, some sort of other holiday, then the process is longer. If the professor in question is tenured and anti-athletics, s/he can simply drag it out forever or refuse to get involved.
Love Elizabeth Banks (we share a birthday) but JLH has a little bit too much junk in the trunk for me.

i gotta admit black would be hysterical,might as well go all in on the venom---jb wears black suit,shirt and tie,orange shoes

That doesn't mean sto found out before boeheim. They both found out on Tuesday. I believe sto

Yep. STO is as credible as they get. And he wouldn't speak up at all unless he had some degree of confidence or insight.

I am not calling you a liar nor am I saying your source is wrong.
It is easier for me to block him out and move on.
If he comes strolling out of the tunnel I would s#!+ myself. (in black uni's of course) That would be awesome!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom