Fab not done? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Fab not done?

Yeah agreed. And I don't see us getting past KSU if we continue to settle for the high percentage of 3 point shots that we have the last few games. It's time for JB to do a little coaching and adjust our offensive approach.

Agreed. I watched KSU yesterday morning, and was convinced we can beat them [despite so much being made of their rebounding]. But that would be based on spreading the floor, penetrating, taking it to the hoop, being able to get out in transition, etc. Their scoring doesn't scare me at all.

But if we become passive offensively, and if guys like Joseph become stationary jump shooters, it is going to be a long game. We need guys like Brandon and Dion to get 4-5 rebounds apiece. We need to knock down some open shots. And we need to be more aggressive about dictating tempo and forcing the defense to react to what we are doing on offense.

Hope we bring it tomorrow...

There is a chance that Fab could be back for the sweet 16. SU has reapplied. I learned about Fab becoming inelidgeable last week before It was announced from the same source last week. Of course we have to find a way by Kan St

SU has reapplied to whom for what?

Anyone questioning Fab coming back...have ya watched this season? I for one, wouldnt be suprised one bit if he comes back.
I expect him to descend onto the court during tip-off riding a winged frog.

agreed rf.. i hope they attack the rim. i actually wouldnt mind if they get a charge or two as it would mean kstate is rushing help defenders over and there should be an open man for a layup or short jumper.

Fab's return- and the world's reaction

Are you insane Jennifer is hot, me love her long time.
JLH is a total Dog. If that is the best she can look with all of the wonders of TV she must be a heck of a site first thing in the am. Come on guys JLH

You can do MUCH better than Jennifer Love Hewitt. Come on man, have standards :)

What!?! When JLH was in her prime I was in such deep love with her I shoulda bought stock in Kimberly- Clark

Important correction I recieved info on Fabs suspension the moring three hours before it was announced but my source had a text from the night before NOT a week before . JB DID NOT KNOW DURIN BET. sorry for error on timing

Dont like being called a liar. People on this board no I am not. Was told a few hours before the story broke. I didn't believe it at the time and it turned out to be true. Im not saying he will be back Im just stating what was heard from the same source

Your word is good to me. Doubt it happens but I'll vouch you were told that if you say so. Others who know you would agree.

Sent from my DROIDX

Important correction I recieved info on Fabs suspension the moring three hours before it was announced but my source had a text from the night before NOT a week before . JB DID NOT KNOW DURIN BET. sorry for error on timing
Did your source sound optimistic about the appeal? Or did they just say SU appealed for the sake of appealing?

OK, but if Fab does come back, are you going to have enough strangth left to even watch him?

Oh, I wouldn't worry about that. The minute Fab is eligible Mrs. College will have his manhood in her purse. He'll have to send me on that mission instead. I've done worse for him. ;)

I know the suspension came from the school but also heard the NCAA was involved. It may turn out to be BS but as I said this came from the same source.

SU did do the suspension and as you said, the NCAA was involved. For a reason.

Sent from my DROIDX

quote="JoeCollege, post: 231751, member: 189"]

I think Fab has as much of a chance of coming back as I do for a three way with Elizabeth Banks and Jennifer Love Hewitt.
[/quote]
I like your style.

I don't think SU should even pursue this! If Fab reappears all the SU haters, which are growing in number, are going to claim it was a drug issue and the drugs are now out of his system.

Yes, I am getting paranoid and sensitive to all the SU bashing!

SU did do the suspension and as you said, the NCAA was involved. For a reason.

Sent from my DROIDX

Do you think there is any chance that Fab could be back for the sweet 16?

Anyone questioning Fab coming back...have ya watched this season? I for one, wouldnt be suprised one bit if he comes back.

I'm trying to think of things that might shock me at this point.

Mookie coming out after halftime and immediately entering a game? Slightly shocking.

Fab playing. Barely shocking.

Bernie showing up on the bench - eh, I guess a little bit.

Maybe if we declared Edelin still had eligibility and was playing Saturday - yup, that might be the one that truly shocks me.

Are you insane Jennifer is hot, me love her long time.

+1. I would kick out Elizabeth Banks before Hewitt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom