Fab not done? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Fab not done?

Love Elizabeth Banks (we share a birthday) but JLH has a little bit too much junk in the trunk for me.

Considering I couldn't score a threeway in a whorehouse with a fist full of fifties, I am not going to get picky. But JLH is more than acceptable to me, especially as I am looking down at her eyes and rack the whole time. But she's lovely and probably doesn't deserve this locker room level talk.

Elizabeth Banks is just flat-out stunning. Neither holds a candle to Mrs.College though. ;)

SU is appealing to themselves? or did I miss the part where we found out his ineligibility came from NCAA
I know the suspension came from the school but also heard the NCAA was involved. It may turn out to be BS but as I said this came from the same source.

Considering I couldn't score a threeway in a whorehouse with a fist full of fifties, I am not going to get picky. But JLH is more than acceptable to me, especially as I am looking down at her eyes and rack the whole time.
Jekelish might be able to help you with this. ;)

Maybe he comes back for the Sweet 16 and Elite 8. Then is deemed ineligible for the Final 4 the day before the team heads for NOLA. The way this season has gone, I'm guessing that is exactly what will happen.

If he comes strolling out of the tunnel I would s#!+ myself. (in black uni's of course) That would be awesome!

Good call. if you're ever going to s#!+ yourself, its best to have on black unis

SU is appealing to themselves? or did I miss the part where we found out his ineligibility came from NCAA

Could be that they are looking for the NCAA to countenance a more aggressive position on his eligibility, but that they are concerned without the go-ahead from the NCAA that the ramifications of being wrong are too great to to risk (ie. having to give back games we've won.)

with a marijuana leaf instead of names on the back of the jerseys

They already do.

As much as having Fab back would benefit, I think the national outrage / backlash would be pretty severe.

Really, really tired of this soap opera...

I firmly believe its about winning basketball games, not having everyone like you.

Maybe he comes back for the Sweet 16 and Elite 8. Then is deemed ineligible for the Final 4 the day before the team heads for NOLA. The way this season has gone, I'm guessing that is exactly what will happen.

Then ruled eligible for the Championship Game. But ruled ineligible at halftime.

Last week? So you knew he was ineligible before the Cincy game and he still played that game and practiced all week up until Tuesday?

Interesting

Actually that is interesting, and it would lend credence to STO's statement that he could return. No reason to practice unless he was willing to be used as a practice body to toughen Rak and Baye.

Anyone questioning Fab coming back...have ya watched this season? I for one, wouldnt be suprised one bit if he comes back.

I just want them to wear Orange once this tournament... if you know what I mean

I'd just fine if they only wore theirs whites as long as they wear them six times.

sto, I did not call you a liar. I never would. I just doubt we will see Fab back.

You didn't share that at the last Lodge meeting, STO. I am calling for sanctions and for you to wear the Hoya collar and leash of shame.

I think Fab has as much of a chance of coming back as I do for a three way with Elizabeth Banks and Jennifer Love Hewitt.

Academic appeals are a lengthy process and if the NCAA gets involved, the pace tends to be glacial. If any of it overlaps with any sort of break at SU- spring break, some sort of other holiday, then the process is longer. If the professor in question is tenured and anti-athletics, s/he can simply drag it out forever or refuse to get involved.

You can do MUCH better than Jennifer Love Hewitt. Come on man, have standards :)

I firmly believe its about winning basketball games, not having everyone like you.

Fair enough. Let me clarify what I meant above [and I'll admit that very little of this came through re-reading my original post]: I would love to have Fab return. We are a different team on both ends of the floor with Fab. And we're much better defensively when Fab plays instead of the other two bigs.

But I am not going to get my hopes up for a Fab return. Seems improbable, and would add yet another element of drama to what has already been a season filled with enough drama for a lifetime. Like you, I couldn't care less what the sports public / media think, but that would certainly ratchet up the intensity on the pervasive anti-SU sentiment out there.

Besides, we need to get past KSU Saturday before worrying about what might happen down the road.

Fair enough. Let me clarify what I meant above [and I'll admit that very little of this came through re-reading my original post]: I would love to have Fab return. We are a different team on both ends of the floor with Fab. And we're much better defensively when Fab plays instead of the other two bigs.

But I am not going to get my hopes up for a Fab return. Seems improbable, and would add yet another element of drama to what has already been a season filled with enough drama for a lifetime. Like you, I couldn't care less what the sports public / media think, but that would certainly ratchet up the intensity on the pervasive anti-SU sentiment out there.

Besides, we need to get past KSU Saturday before worrying about what might happen down the road.

Yeah agreed. And I don't see us getting past KSU if we continue to settle for the high percentage of 3 point shots that we have the last few games. It's time for JB to do a little coaching and adjust our offensive approach.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom