Face mask for working out | Syracusefan.com

Face mask for working out

4evaOrange

Go kick rocks you goober!!!
So looking for a facemask to wear while working out.
One that won’t end up in my mouth as I’m breathing, will be doing cardio and endurance stuff.
And if anyone knows of where to buy them would appreciate it.

The UA mask has worked for me since getting it. I work do HIIT (orange theory) classes, and it stays in place and allows me to breathe on the trad, rower, and lifting. I have a pretty large head, so I bought the XXL and it was perfect.

The UA mask has worked for me since getting it. I work do HIIT (orange theory) classes, and it stays in place and allows me to breathe on the trad, rower, and lifting. I have a pretty large head, so I bought the XXL and it was perfect.
That’s what I ending up getting. I looked for a bit but settled on them. The sweat defense and the cooling feel is what got me.
I did buy 2 so If I forget to clean one I’ll have the other.

I ended up trying to look for mask at and then Elevate fitness ( where I work out) and planet fitness and also fleet feet. Really surprised no one carried any kind.

I've heard good things about it. I don't know that I can justify spending 35 bucks on a mask the way I lose them.

I've heard good things about it. I don't know that I can justify spending 35 bucks on a mask the way I lose them.
Fair point. I use mine playing tennis every day as well, so I have a good routine I’ve fallen into that ensures I never lose it. I’ve tried a couple of different workout masks. It’s worth the $35 bucks

Hey so I got mine but I still get moisture underneath the mask around my mouth and there is exactly no cooling feel or whatever they call it. My glasses still get fogged up a lot.
so I’m not so sure about these.

I mean I’m gonna keep using them since I needed mask but not overall impressed. They also are hot I feel like they are making me sweat more underneath my mask.

I use a bunch of these and just swap them out every 30-45 minutes.

Sounds like no masks are perfect, best bet is to get something cheap that you can swap out alot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom