Falling Skies is BACK!! | Syracusefan.com

Falling Skies is BACK!!

Been waiting for this. Love that show. It will be interesting to see what direction the show takes, what with the 'visitor' that appeared at the end of last season.

Couple of pretty solid episodes last night. Man is that one creepy ass baby.

Watched most of the 1st episode...haven't watched the 2nd one yet...so SHUSH!! ;)

And yes, from what I saw in the first episode...yes that is a creepy baby...wonder if it a result of her working with that alien machine that removes the harnesses?

Watched most of the 1st episode...haven't watched the 2nd one yet...so SHUSH!! ;)

And yes, from what I saw in the first episode...yes that is a creepy baby...wonder if it a result of her working with that alien machine that removes the harnesses?

I believe the baby was in the first episode. Could be mistaken though.

I believe the baby was in the first episode. Could be mistaken though.

SPOILER ALERT!!!

Are you talking about the part where the doc is sleeping, they show the baby in the crib, then cut to the doc waking up and looking at the crib and then we see the supposed newborn standing up in the crib and then smile at mom/the doc?

Were the babies actions in her dreams,(as it never happened in front of anyone else) or was it real? The kid was creepy. Wasn't Tom exposed to aliens as well? Could it not be as a result of that? Not enough "shoot 'em up" for my son.

Were the babies actions in her dreams,(as it never happened in front of anyone else) or was it real? The kid was creepy. Wasn't Tom exposed to aliens as well? Could it not be as a result of that? Not enough "shoot 'em up" for my son.

They have not really explained it yet. At one point she thought she was seeing things because she made that comment to Tom as she was walking out of the room leaving him with the baby.

I hope it isn't a dream because I want to see where it goes!

SPOILER ALERT!!!

Are you talking about the part where the doc is sleeping, they show the baby in the crib, then cut to the doc waking up and looking at the crib and then we see the supposed newborn standing up in the crib and then smile at mom/the doc?

It gets better.

Watching the second episode now...just saw the part where the baby says momma, hides and giggles... C R E E P Y ! ! !

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

been watching from the start, but I'm going to drop it . . . it's just too juvenile, and the aliens are incredibly stupid

and, yes, I get the ham-handed allegory

Couple of pretty solid episodes last night. Man is that one creepy ass baby.

I watched last year's finale and I'm in the middle of the first hour of this year's premiere. It seems like I missed something. Where did the alien allies (not the skidders)?

I watched last year's finale and I'm in the middle of the first hour of this year's premiere. It seems like I missed something. Where did the alien allies (not the skidders)?

I assume you mean the English speaking aliens. They arrived in the last minute of the last episode last season. They "parachuted" into Charleston.

Yeah...not sure about the new aliens...I feel sorry for the skidders, though.

The nuclear power plant scene was kind of tragic and gruesome...with the kids and all.

I swear, that baby is going to give me nightmares!!

I assume you mean the English speaking aliens. They arrived in the last minute of the last episode last season. They "parachuted" into Charleston.

they found the rebel capital and entered it with no problem, while the "formidable" skidders can't get find their own asses with a flashlight and a map.

my favorite is how all alien weaponry has to power up with a five second light and noise show before firing, giving the rebels just enough notice to get out of the way

they found the rebel capital and entered it with no problem, while the "formidable" skidders can't get find their own asses with a flashlight and a map.

my favorite is how all alien weaponry has to power up with a five second light and noise show before firing, giving the rebels just enough notice to get out of the way

It is a television show about aliens from outer space invading the Earth...tough to be realistic...

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

It is a television show about aliens from outer space invading the Earth...tough to be realistic...
of course . . . but it doesn't have to be juvenile. If I was 12 and still reading comic books, I would love this.

of course . . . but it doesn't have to be juvenile. If I was 12 and still reading comic books, I would love this.

I think it is juvenile as well but considering how many other more serious shows I watch I kind of like the fact it is juvenile.

what is this show about?

Aliens invaded Earth and enslave children to work for them and the survivors fighting back...at first just humans, then humans with help from other aliens...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom