Fantasy Baseball | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Fantasy Baseball

Defending champ weighing in here: You guys are going to show a lot about whether or not you can back it up during the draft tonight...so don't talk so much . . . . before you can back it up.

I will say that I crushed the league last season, and that's with taking Miguel Cabrera and not Trout at #1.

Better be ready to step it up.
Eh, the draft's nice, but it's how you handle changes during the season that really makes the difference.

Eh, the draft's nice, but it's how you handle changes during the season that really makes the difference.

Yep it seems like there are always some pitchers that come out of nowhere that you can pick up on the waiver wire if you're fast enough before they get too noticed by the whole league.

Of course, but if you take Yu Darvish in the fourth round I'm going to know you're not for real.

Then join up! The link is in this thread somewhere. Just you both gotta do it here soon.
I tried - it says there's no room because there are invites out, so unless one of those teams that did not return gets bumped, it won't let us in.

I tried - it says there's no room because there are invites out, so unless one of those teams that did not return gets bumped, it won't let us in.

Try now. I deleted some slackers who didn't renew.

Boom. We're all set with 12 teams. CuseTroop and Orangezoo are going to co-manage so they can see how they'd do with that domestic partnership they're considering.

With the first pick of the 2015 Fantasy MLB draft, the Slutmuffins select: Michael Jordan, Birmingham Barons.

Defending champ weighing in here: You guys are going to show a lot about whether or not you can back it up during the draft tonight...so don't talk so much . . . . before you can back it up.

I will say that I crushed the league last season, and that's with taking Miguel Cabrera and not Trout at #1.

Better be ready to step it up.

Crushed the league last year? Clown comment. I dominated all the way until the championship game until my whole roster has TJ Surgery.

See you in the ship again.

Just got my draft prep done. One question - which team does Barry Bonds play for this year?

I feel I should mention I plan on doing a running column on Otto's Grove giving updates throughout the season.

Oh good my domination will be documented for generations to read about it.

I feel I should mention I plan on doing a running column on Otto's Grove giving updates throughout the season.

About our league? Did you sign up to watch me dominate?

No, I mainly signed up to make fun of people.

Sweet. Please make your first entry about how I took A-Rod in the 23rd round and people were actually butt hurt because they wanted to draft him.

Sweet. Please make your first entry about how I took A-Rod in the 23rd round and people were actually butt hurt because they wanted to draft him.
They were? I was making fun of that pick already.

Not a good start to the season. I missed the draft because of work. I'm ashamed.

Luckily my team has the best manager since Connie Mack.

I wanted to take him last for the comedy.

I am ready to roll. Could you guys put your team names somewhere so I know who the hell I'm going to be referencing?

http://.com/syracuse-doesnt-have-baseball-your-weekly-fantasy-update/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom