Field Passes | Syracusefan.com

Field Passes

orangenauburn

2023 Cali Award Average Attendance
How could I acquire four field Passes for the Colgate game?

I would like to take my 3 and 2 year old sons on the sidelines for a bit. Not too long obviously. I think this would be a good game to get their 'feet wet'.

Thank you

I also suspect that kids of that age wouldn't be allowed on the sideline.

I've found them on Stubhub a few times and bought them but yes, you have to be a big donor to get them. A lot of NFL teams are starting to sell them for $75-$150 depending on the team but that's for pregame or post game, not during the game.

You can't buy them...have to donate money.
I've found them on Stubhub a few times and bought them but yes, you have to be a big donor to get them. A lot of NFL teams are starting to sell them for $75-$150 depending on the team but that's for pregame or post game, not during the game.
Mark take note,orangepack maybe onto something here. Maybe the University can sell pregame passes for a fee to increase donations must must leave the field 15 minutes before kick-off and they can can use a bright chartuese color for the passes. Postgame might not really be worth it though

i thought the NCAA had changed the rule on who was allowed on the field these days to be much more restrictive?

That's a bummer if true. I can see doing it as a precaution due to booster issues, etc but I had the opportunity to be on the Jaguars sideline pre-game and was fun to see the workouts up close. They had us in a restricted area so we couldn't interact with the players but we're right on the sideline. Maybe a similar setup could work for college. On a side note, I really didn't mind that we didn't get to have player interaction because they brought the cheer leaders over for a meet and greet!

So the only time I've been on the sidelines I got the pass from a football letter winner.

Not sure if that is safe having kids that age close to the action. Wait 4 or 5 more years when they can actually remember the experience.

On a similar note; is there a way to buy a couple one game passes to get into CLUB 44 in the Dome? Or is it a deal where you have to give a large donation only and there is no other way?

Lucked into a few field passes for Duke football game and brought my 12 year old down. It was pretty awesome til we were approached prior to kickoff saying that you aren't allowed down there unless you're over 16 or 18 so we had to leave. No biggie as i had my regular seats but was unaware of the restriction prior to getting onto the field.

So the only time I've been on the sidelines I got the pass from a football letter winner.

Correct statement! Donate lots of $$ or be a former football letter winner for ex-players are usually allowed on field for no longer than a half and it is pretty cool.

Lucked into the Central Michigan game last year. This forum is a great place to start though as it is undoubtedly the reason I was afforded the opportunity!

Can't say enough about the generosity and camaraderie of this board. I have met multiple friends through this website.

Honestly, the first time I ever met somebody in person that I knew only through the internet was a product of Syracusefan.

Since, I think I've met at least 10-12 board members throughout the past 3-4 years.

On a similar note; is there a way to buy a couple one game passes to get into CLUB 44 in the Dome? Or is it a deal where you have to give a large donation only and there is no other way?

I know they used to sell them for $50 a game. I'm sure that's up to $100 by now. That's a pretty steep cover charge if you ask me. STH should get one or two a year at a minimum, IMHO.

SUFaninNJ said:
I know they used to sell them for $50 a game. I'm sure that's up to $100 by now. That's a pretty steep cover charge if you ask me. STH should get one or two a year at a minimum, IMHO.
Last few times I've tried to buy them I've been told they are not available and not sold for single games any more.

I'm hearing sideline field passes or no longer being issued :(
Can anyone confirm that?

I'm hearing sideline field passes or no longer being issued :(
Can anyone confirm that?

I have friends that have field passes for the Colgate game. He's a donor and got an email around Fathers Day.

I bought Club 44 passes for $25. Last year for a basketball game, not sure if it is the same for football game. If you can get field passes, it is well worth it. I had them for a NFL game; and a game at Rutgers. (The Rutgers game I lost a bet.)

I have friends that have field passes for the Colgate game. He's a donor and got an email around Fathers Day.
Those are only for pregame.
The in game sideline passes have been eliminated this season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom