Final TD Enthusiasm, or lack thereof | Syracusefan.com

Final TD Enthusiasm, or lack thereof

texascpa

Living Legend
Is it telling that only two players came over and congratulated Shrader after the final TD. Barely anyone tapped him on the sideline. Is it because the team felt they were out of the game or something more to do with Shrader? Just seemed off.

Is it telling that only two players came over and congratulated Shrader after the final TD. Barely anyone tapped him on the sideline. Is it because the team felt they were out of the game or something more to do with Shrader? Just seemed off.
What about Oronde’s body language on the pick 6. Just threw his hands up at GS instead of immediately going after the guy that picked it off.

if didnt help Shrader threw about 5 passes at his feet. that INT/TD pass so such a poor throw.

I don't think Shrader is going to come back. I also hate Oronde's body language after bad throws.
Or how about Gadsden reaching down low to try and snag the less than perfect balls. No effort to

That said as I said, in a private thread, something is missing the shrader leadership wise. You might be onto something with this.

Last edited:

Well, it took them too long. There wasn't enough time to realistically have a chance to win the game.

That idiot announcer who kept going on about trying for the 2 point conversion was missing the obvious point that there was only 2:30 left in the game. "Knowing if you need one score or two" is not a strategy to be recommended, when 1 first down allows them to run out the clock.

You have to keep it to one score and hope you get lucky.

He's already transferred once. If he transfers again he would have to sit. He isn't going anywhere. He will be the starting QB next year.

He will absolutely be back but assuming he get's his degree in the spring or over the summer he could absolutely transfer without penalty anywhere.

Or how about Gadsden reaching down low to try and snag the less than perfect balls. No effort to

I thought the same thing. I thought the body language at times with some of the players felt odd/off. But that low throw, was low but also catchable. Those are plays that make a difference in where you’re drafted when it comes time for that. You can’t let frustration impact catching balls even if they’re not great throws.

Yep, exactly, somethings off with Shrader in terms of his connection or lack of connection with his team is my take, especially his receivers. Needs to be fixed or this team never makes it to the next level
I don't believe it
You have all this talk about he is the go to guy when players have/had problems we've heard talk of them going to Shrader
They had an article this off season about how he was the teams mechanic and he drove to help teammates out with flat tires and oil changes

I don't believe it
You have all this talk about he is the go to guy when players have/had problems we've heard talk of them going to Shrader
They had an article this off season about how he was the teams mechanic and he drove to help teammates out with flat tires and oil changes

Yep, exactly, somethings off with Shrader in terms of his connection or lack of connection with his team is my take, especially his receivers. Needs to be fixed or this team never makes it to the next level
Maybe I'm not the only one annoyed that he eats it all the time