Votes: 238 94.4%
  • No

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • I don’t know yet

Votes: 10 4.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dino's hand-picked successor to ED, TDV, is on an NFL roster right now. But his time here was a trainwreck. Hmm.
Workout warrior getting a look because of the arm.

Has never really been a good player in games though.

His numbers at Illinois were much better. He won more games in one year at Illinois than he won here in four years.
He threw for 2,600 yards and 15 TDs in 13 games. Their RB carried over 300 times and ran for 1,600 yards

They were 95th in points scored, and 1st in points allowed.

They won with a top notch defense, and their subpar offense was carried by the RB. I certainly didn’t watch, but based on the stats it seems Tommy did a good job of avoiding turnovers and completing mostly short stuff.

I watched the press conference.

Dino is a weird dude. And a thin-skinned one at that.

Emily Leiker asked a question, then had a follow up, and he tongue lashed her about having answered her question already.

He has no worries about discipline with his highly penalized team.

He is the smartest man in the room by the way he answers these questions, and quite honestly has a lot of Boeheim in him in the way he answers things with the media.

Except Boeheim won games.
Imo, he’s not nearly as much the “nice guy” as everyone claims he is ad nauseam. He comes across as full of himself and personally I did not have a nice experience when I met him which I originally shared here after.

Sure, he has the gift of gab and is personable but he also has an air about him like he thinks he’s better than everyone and that the media doesn’t have the right to ask even the most basic of questions.

I’m sure I’ll get tons of pushback but that’s how I feel.

I lost it after the pass interference call near the goal line. Rocky started yelling at the side judge after the series and Dino simply strolled down the sidelines and never said a word to the official.

On what looked like a late hit out of bounds or pass interference Beck came running down the sidelines to say something to the officials but Dino stopped him. After the series concluded Beck had some words for the officials when Dino was farther away from him.

Dino appears to be mailing it in waiting for his big buyout.
I think he wants out. He’s had no fire

Imo, he’s not nearly as much the “nice guy” as everyone claims he is ad nauseam. He comes across as full of himself and personally I did not have a nice experience when I met him which I originally shared here after.

Sure, he has the gift of gab and is personable but he also has an air about him like he thinks he’s better than everyone and that the media doesn’t have the right to ask even the most basic of questions.

nah i'm sure that's right was clear from press conference number one.

Well stated. He plays the cat and mickey mouse game of flippantly dismissing anything remotely critical, with a smirk and true air of 'I'm the smartest person in the room'. There is a tangible arrogance in his snarky responses after losses. Which is now every game.

Based upon the script in the bottom it appears to be at the end of the game.
I noticed that but I doubt he was smiling like that as time expired. I’m wondering if it was a montage showing a pregame shot.
To be clear I want Dino fired - this team is a joke - but don’t want to make him look worse than he is.

I’m wondering what the guys doing all the work on the field are thinking about Dino being potentially fired plus all the talk going around town especially those that he brought in?
I know that if asked, they would most likely rally around coach, however, what do they really think.

I noticed that but I doubt he was smiling like that as time expired. I’m wondering if it was a montage showing a pregame shot.
To be clear I want Dino fired - this team is a joke - but don’t want to make him look worse than he is.
He clearly knew the guy and I think they gave each other a hand shake and possibly a hug. Then the guy said something that made him laugh for a split second. People are frustrated, but this screenshot is overblown.

Coach Babers is a good man! IMO, he is not the HC to lead us forward from this season. We keep making the same mistakes that stall drives. We do not consistently open holes for our RB’s . Our Defense plays with passion, however, with lack of offensive production they get warn down.
We aren’t developing QB’s that are ACC ready, beyond DS, who has been forced to play injured the last 2 seasons!
It’s time for a change in leadership!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warriors826

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors