Florida's Walker arrested for stealing a Taco. | Syracusefan.com

Florida's Walker arrested for stealing a Taco.

if it was the new doritos taco from taco bell then i absolutely understand

Since when do they need several marked cars chasing after a guy for stealing a taco???? Sure, it's against the law but that seems to be a little over the top.

Recreational taco stealing often leads to addiction to much harder crime.

Mark Emmert was just interviewed about it. Said that the rulebook is something like 4,500 pages long and very confusing.

For example there's a rule that you can give an athlete a potato chip and it's not a violation. But put horsemeat and processed cheese on it and it becomes jailbait.

Since when do they need several marked cars chasing after a guy for stealing a taco???? Sure, it's against the law but that seems to be a little over the top.

Nothing gets the cops' blood up like a black man running. The only surprise here is that they didn't beat him within an inch of his life.

Nothing gets the cops' blood up like a black man running. The only surprise here is that they didn't beat him within an inch of his life.

Well, if you've ever been in a Taco Bell bathroom, you'd know that the beefy 5 layer burrito can actually be a concealed weapon.

they are trying to tell me that the cops,who never pass up a free donut, caught this major college point guard.

i'm liking dunkin donuts even more.

billy donavan needs to supply dozens and dozens of donuts in shoot arounds if he wants to make the final four from now on

Stealing tacos is a gateway crime that leads to stealing hot dogs, which leads to stealing hot dog carts, which leads to getting molested by Kevin Bacon.

Basically I'm saying Walker is now less than six degrees from Kevin Bacon.

Seems like the natural response on a sports message board.

Spike Lee was chillin with Gross and now hes posting on the message board.