Class of 2015 - For Those Who Value Star Ratings | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 For Those Who Value Star Ratings

So what subscriber base is 247 trying to please when it gives dukes football recruits four stars?

Not that I don't think politics or money aren't involved, but to say they "don't matter" is a little extreme.

B
I would be careful GO... It struck me funny that Wolfgang is playing mere miles from me at IC... Why would he go to IC... Why did FHCDM have so many connections to SUNY Cortland; the college I went to... Color me a bit worried as you should now be...

I really kind of accidentally wandered into the wrong building after the mind blowing blur of a victory in 2011. I was just looking for a lavatory and noticed this pulsating glow coming from a room on the other side of this cracked door and instead found a laboratory. I was amazed and shocked what I saw... D coach SS all dressed mad scientist like giving Bromley and Macky Mac this bubbling concoction. .

big.jpg

At the time I thought they were going to be good but not what they turned to be... "To small, barely recruited"...
I thought nothing went on at Holden but who would ever expect anything in the middle of a major university campus. There he was with with all the mad scientist laughing. So I quietly slipped out unnoticed and went on my way back to Manley trying to scream "Let's GO ORANGE" with my already blown out voice. That night I didn't care if I ever had a voice again. I thought I was unnoticed unseen.

Holden.jpg

Now this!!! I probably shouldn't be posting all this... I probably should have just erased that night or cottoned it up to an amazing dream after an amazing night but... it is time to put two and two together. "Empty" building in the middle of campus with Gothic architecture... our AD is one "DOCTOR" Gross... Staff pushing to get recruits on campus for "visits" and kids "loving the visit" and committing after their visit... NOW THIS... THIS "BUMP"... If you want proof just take a look at the Shy thread... Look at how super human mega awesome he looks after his visit... AFTER THE VISIT!!!!!... I should have known that a "too small center" could not have done what he did for four years without some "help"......

Now for the Chemtrails...
Bravo.