Fran Brown Interview With Matt Park | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Fran Brown Interview With Matt Park

The best running back in the country should be wearing 44 at Syracuse.
I'd like to see a grassroots movement of people donating in $44 increments to OrangeNation to provide a subtle show of support to get the number back on the field.

No conditions or expectations attached, just something that might spur some contributions and maybe get some notice if it became a thing.

Buddy I’m not a psychologist. He made some great points, especially towards the end about NIL and fan behavior. Did he have me ready to run through a brick wall? No. Was it a little sleepy in my opinion? Yes. Sorry I’m not on my knees for him

No, you're not "on your knees for him." Instead you were stumbling over yourself to take a shot at him for having "no energy or passion" because your understanding of energy and passion is an Ultimate Warrior promo.

He's talking in a quiet room, one-on-one, to Matt Park of all people, late on a sunday after the longest week of his life. Exactly how hype were you expecting him to get, ding-dong?

Love Brown’s demeanor. Clearly a very intense guy. Like him trying to get the fan base involved.

Man, Matt Park is painfully awkward on cam. Some of those questions were worded so strangely and meandering I almost had to shut it off.

Coach is a great recruiter. Just listened to his interview with Matt Park and he said us fans also need to be competitive to help the program. I think we should all donate. I’m in for $25/month for football NIL.

Last edited:
My god that was incredible.
It’s 3:00 am & I just finished my 10th watch in case I missed something
200.gif

What a pivot from Dino. Not to take too much from this interview but Fran feels like an anti-Dino in many aspects at this point.

Love the Northeast connections, didn't realize/appreciate the serious disconnect Dino had with the area. That had to effect recruiting.

I don't know if Park always stunk but he was awful at matching Fran's energy and made it awkward. He's gotta tailor his approach.

What a pivot from Dino. Not to take too much from this interview but Fran feels like an anti-Dino in many aspects at this point.

Love the Northeast connections, didn't realize/appreciate the serious disconnect Dino had with the area. That had to effect recruiting.

I don't know if Park always stunk but he was awful at matching Fran's energy and made it awkward. He's gotta tailor his approach.
Gross, Gerg, Dino. All major misses. West Coast guys that had an uphill climb from the jump. Dinos recruiting approach was all over the map. He only recently started to seriously focus on NJ.
Connections, familiarity, common threads matter.
Brown understands this as does JW. Paul and George were legends in NJ. Watch out as the other person posted. Fran and his staff are going to crush it at Syracuse.

No, you're not "on your knees for him." Instead you were stumbling over yourself to take a shot at him for having "no energy or passion" because your understanding of energy and passion is an Ultimate Warrior promo.

He's talking in a quiet room, one-on-one, to Matt Park of all people, late on a sunday after the longest week of his life. Exactly how hype were you expecting him to get, ding-dong?
Your Ultimate Warrior comparison is spot on. I guess that's the poster's idea of intensity. What I saw was a serious guy who had a plan and was ready to get to work. But that poster you responded to seems pretty insistent on peeing on everything Fran, even the video of him arriving at the airport for crying out loud.

Man Fran talks and carries himself like a don. He has such a terrifying calm demeanor about himself lol. I love it, this team needs discipline. Let’s get back to the recruiting grounds that made us successful. All of these defenses are geared towards these gimmick offenses’s. Let’s pound the ball and get back to the disciplined hard nosed ball. Except this time the people in charge actually know what that looks like.

God forbid someone has a differing interpretation or opinion right… the knives and dislikes come out from the woodworks. Guess I’ll just stop posting and groupthink parroting can continue
Its okay. You seem smart, eventually you'll realize what we have.

I love his intensity. Volume doesn't equate passion. I'll take the grinder every day vs the guy that it would be fun to have a beer with.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Top Bottom