Fran Brown, Syracuse Football New Head Coach, Official Announcement | Page 38 | Syracusefan.com

Fran Brown, Syracuse Football New Head Coach, Official Announcement

Hey Coach Brown, that Andrew guy who just won 100k for throwing the ball in the Dr. Pepper hole may be available. Maybe go have a talk with him...

How? If Washington, Michigan, FSU are undefeated, and a 12-1 Texas, Alabama, Georgia, who's in?

The 4th team would be Georgia or Ohio st. Alabama is 8th and Texas 7th.

Bama is 8th in the country right now. Then if they beat Georgia tonight they don’t move up?

They’ll move up but why would they move ahead of Ohio st? Ohio st is 5th.

maybe not if its a large margin to a team that got crushed by Texas at home and had a number of close games. I could see Texas getting in

Ohio st

The 4th team would be Georgia or Ohio st. Alabama is 8th and Texas 7th.
There is ZERO chance OSU is in the discussion.

Over an SEC Champion Alabama or Big12 Champion Texas? And Georgia hasn't been dominant this year, losing to Bama head to head could see them out of the playoffs too

There is ZERO chance OSU is in the discussion.

Over an SEC Champion Alabama or Big12 Champion Texas? And Georgia hasn't been dominant this year, losing to Bama head to head could see them out of the playoffs too

Ohio St is 5th aren’t they? And they’d be the only 1 loss team whose loss was to an undefeated team.

But they don't just automatically move them up. Especially when they aren't playing this week.

Osu loss would be to #1 Michigan. Why would Alabama or Texas deserve to move ahead of them. And I hate osu.

Osu loss would be to #1 Michigan. Why would Alabama or Texas deserve to move ahead of them. And I hate osu.
And no conference championship, nor championship game appearance. Texas will move ahead of them (as much as it pains me to say that).

This isn’t how life works in your imaginary fairytale world where you expect people you don’t know to act the way YOU want them to

It’s called loyalty. He’s finishing the job with his team. He’ll be here soon.
Ehhh. He should be here Monday IMHO. Georgia can survive without him if they make the CFP. We need a HC now.

Texas will probably. Beating Bama comfortably at Bama is what will get them in.

Texas would have the worst loss of all the 1 loss teams.

And no conference championship, nor championship game appearance. Texas will move ahead of them (as much as it pains me to say that).

Not their fault they are in the same division as Michigan.