Fran Brown, Syracuse Football New Head Coach, Official Announcement | Page 39 | Syracusefan.com

Fran Brown, Syracuse Football New Head Coach, Official Announcement

Texas would have the worst loss of all the 1 loss teams.
As an OU fan I resent that lol.

It was also on a neutral field and at the very end of the game. Dominating the SEC champ (assuming Bama wins) on the road is the best win and much greater than OSU beating Penn St at home.

Has Coach Fran and Cuse been mentioned on the broadcast? I've had it on mute. I have Xmas playing while the wife and kids have been decorating the inside of the house.

I wonder if they will put Texas and Alabama in over FSU even if FSU is undefeated.

This also shows why coaching in the ACC and being in the ACC is a much easier path to the playoffs. Although with it expanding it matters a little less but also makes it easier for an ACC team to get in every year. We see with SEC beating up on each other all year that it’s harder and harder to go undefeated. FSU and Clemson are going to go to that and have success. The SEC wants to add two more teams that make it harder to win championships?

Although all of this is really about $ anyway so none of the above actually matters.

This also shows why coaching in the ACC and being in the ACC is a much easier path to the playoffs. Although with it expanding it matters a little less but also makes it easier for an ACC team to get in every year. We see with SEC beating up on each other all year that it’s harder and harder to go undefeated. FSU and Clemson are going to go to that and have success. The SEC wants to add two more teams that make it harder to win championships?

Although all of this is really about $ anyway so none of the above actually matters.
Neither team looks better than any of those other teams ahead of them I’m sorry SEC your OUT

1701567291897.jpeg

That should settle it.

I'll be at the Tully exit on 81 w/a sign reading: Honk if You're Fran Brown.

Toga is still out on the Thruway near Schenectady guarding against a Dan Mullen end run.

And I'd like to ask 721Comstock to get his Otto A$$ on FlightAware and scan the skies for General Aviation Biz Jets from College Station to Syracuse. CLL - SYR

Alright scramble everybody. This is not a drill. It's GO time. It's DDay (and no, not Doris Day)!

Our future happiness may well depend on securing actionable intelligence prior to Monday's Press Conference.

1701567641225.jpeg

This is your brain.

1701567568991.jpeg

This is your brain on Fran Brown!