Fran Brown, Syracuse Football New Head Coach, Official Announcement | Page 40 | Syracusefan.com

Fran Brown, Syracuse Football New Head Coach, Official Announcement

Texas will probably. Beating Bama comfortably at Bama is what will get them in.
No way they leave an SEC team out. The way FSU is looking i’m afraid they’ll sneak both Texas and Bama in so they don’t have to make a decision and say FSU isn’t the same without Travis

Michigan
Washington
Texas
Bama

FSU
Georgia
Ohio St

No way they leave an SEC team out. The way FSU is looking i’m afraid they’ll sneak both Texas and Bama in so they don’t have to make a decision and say FSU isn’t the same without Travis

Michigan
Washington
Texas
Bama

FSU
Georgia
Ohio St
After this performance sure. They haven't left an undefeated P5 team out, so I was going on that for why FSU is in though can see them saying "nope" and putting Bama in over FSU.

After this performance sure. They haven't left an undefeated P5 team out, so I was going on that for why FSU is in though can see them saying "nope" and putting Bama in over FSU.
If you are 1 loss Ohio State and your only loss is to number 1 Michigan, don’t you have a good argument to get in? Your loss is “better” than anyone else’s.

If you are 1 loss Ohio State and your only loss is to number 1 Michigan, don’t you have a good argument to get in? Your loss is “better” than anyone else’s.
No because they aren't a conference champ, nor got in to the championship game. That is what the committee stresses, especially if considering them against an undefeated P5 champion.

No because they aren't a conference champ, nor got in to the championship game. That is what the committee stresses, especially if considering them against an undefeated P5 champion.

Then an undefeated fsu should be a lock if they win.

Michigan
Washington
Texas
Bama

FSU
Georgia
Ohio St

I think FSU a winning a ACC championship with 3rd string QB is more impressive then Alabama beating Georgia. Its a real testament to how good the team is as a whole.

It should be the 3 undeafted teams and Texas beat Alabama already on the road so they get final spot. Should be pretty straight forward

I think FSU a winning a ACC championship with 3rd string QB is more impressive then Alabama beating Georgia. Its a real testament to how good the team is as a whole.

It should be the 3 undeafted teams and Texas beat Alabama already on the road so they get final spot. Should be pretty straight forward
Bye SEC…that’s what happens when you
Have too many teams at the inn!!!

Found it interesting that Kirby was pretty upbeat/supportive when a player made a bad decision or penalty.

Curious if this would be Fran's approach?

Found it interesting that Kirby was pretty upbeat/supportive when a player made a bad decision or penalty.

Curious if this would be Fran's approach?
Every time he tapped the players helmet as to say no worries. Really respect that style.

Every time he tapped the players helmet as to say no worries. Really respect that style.

I do as well but it will be interesting to see how Brown Teaches/disciplines compared to Dino.