Fran Brown, Syracuse Football New Head Coach, Official Announcement | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Fran Brown, Syracuse Football New Head Coach, Official Announcement

Impressive resume culminating in destruction of evidence at Michigan. Maybe we're going to find out our tolerance level.
Want to make some omelets - have to break some eggs.

Everyone loves a reclamation project :) He could be our modern Ed O.

And he denies it so either he's lying or he was Harbaugh's fall guy.

A coach from HS straight to P5? Maybe as an analyst. Big jump to position coach.

Smoke Pierre video:

From what I read about him in the article he posted, he basically went back to Irvington to coach to help rebuild the program and keep local talent there. Sound familiar?

Most of the replies to his statement were very supportive from the Michigan fans, for what it's worth.
I don’t mean to be a pessimist but why would you want a Michigan coach that was wrapped up in a scandel and just fired to come here

Have said it elsewhere but he's interviewing at a few schools. Don't think he'll be back.
I’ve heard same. Nunzio is a HC. He wants to run a program. I don’t expect him to be back.

I don’t mean to be a pessimist but why would you want a Michigan coach that was wrapped up in a scandel and just fired to come here

I mean it was probably just some light evidence destruction. And it was the NCAA . Bygones.
I don’t know a thing about the guy, but that whole scandal is silly. Coaches have been stealing signs, playbooks, etc since Pop Warner patrolled the sidelines.

To quote the great Derrick Coleman: “Whoop dee damn doo”.

If Fran wants to hire the guy, then hire the guy.

Just wanted to say that I’ve done a 180 on this move. When his name first came up I was completely off put by it, I knew of Fran all the way back to Baylor and I just wasn’t a fan at all. Didn’t like the idea of someone who hadn’t even been a coordinator at the P5 level as our head coach at such a pivotal time in our programs history. With that being said after I put that aside and thought about the positives that come with Fran Brown, I really think this was the correct candidate for us. Fran Brown is going to get players in the door that we haven’t got in a very long time. He’s well liked in the coaching circles I don’t think he’ll have any issue forming a very good staff that will be able to coach up those players. So out of all our candidates I think he can form the best staff, is easily the best recruiter and it isn’t even remotely close, and knows what it takes to win at the P5 (P4) level. I’m all aboard the Fran Brown train. I can’t wait to see the staff come together and I can’t wait to see that portal get pounded. LGO.

So anyway, I know some other people are willing to drive the Fran Brown Bandwagon Party Bus Train with me, but I can't remember.

Roll call, who's co-piloting this bad boy with me again?
I’m ALL IN!

So anyway, I know some other people are willing to drive the Fran Brown Bandwagon Party Bus Train with me, but I can't remember.

Roll call, who's co-piloting this bad boy with me again?
Happy Big Lebowski GIF

First off, welcome coach Brown. Secondly,
The one good thing he has going for him is that I don’t like the selection. I’ve loved every HC pick since the firing of Pasqualoni and we all know how that worked out.

So, if every instinct I have is wrong, then the opposite would have to be right.
Norman Dale... Great movie, great actor.