Fran Brown | Page 91 | Syracusefan.com

Fran Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooooooooo he’s back from Chicago?

Or is it a google meets type of deal
I think they got the location wrong. some news reports said he was in Atlanta on Sunday

Id like to thank the Dan Mullen thread for 4 days of sleepless nights. I also am announcing my entry into the thread transfer portal. Respect my decision all glory to god.
I’d like to announce that I am joining HeaterCuse22 in the thread transfer portal. I’m only a 1 star though so I am just hoping to get picked up.

Welcome To Frantasy Island.

"Da plane, da plane!"
View attachment 234042

that is literally a medevac plane...

there are at LEAST 3 airports on his drive from his current home to ATL that a PJ would be flyhign in and out of. there is almost no chance he would fly out of ATL. Athens, Gwinnett, and Dekalb. And i could prob make a case that Cobb is closer than ATL.

that is literally a medevac plane...

there are at LEAST 3 airports on his drive from his current home to ATL that a PJ would be flyhign in and out of. there is almost no chance he would fly out of ATL. Athens, Gwinnett, and Dekalb. And i could prob make a case that Cobb is closer than ATL.

add in Gainesville!

Higgy is on with a Georgia beat writer-- just mentioned an outstanding example of Fran's coaching IQ and football knowledge.

In the throttling against Oregon last year, Fran identified that Oregon liked to take shots up the boundary, and only the boundary. Fran responded by having the faster corner flop every movement of the ball between the hashes to prevent any deep shots and big plays. His first game coaching at Georgia.

True story. Was working the takeout window at Friendly's and a guy orders a Jim Dandy. A Jim Dandy had like 4 scoops of ice cream and 5 toppings topped off by whipped cream. It's the big mamajamma. Guy comes back a few minutes later and he's pissed. He got all the way through to find out there was no ice cream.

look at their offer list, then watch their film and rate them yourself.

Brown (O) Maryland, Rutgers, Michigan State, Penn State, BC, Cincy, Georgia Tech, Liberty, Nebraska, Pittsburgh, Syracuse, Washington, West Virginia, Temple

If accurate, Brown is listed at 6-3 210 defensive end. That's not DEnd size, it's a light LB. He would need 40 some pounds to be an effective DEnd. 20 to be a LB. Hopefully he's got speed. High 3 is probably where he falls and we'll be lucky to win kids with this offer sheet. It's been a struggle. 65 kid with this offer sheet on the roster changes how we compete in the ACC.
Not for nothing, but 5 more guys a class on the roster with that offer list changes the roster dramatically.

Announcement at 5ish

But is the announcement that the new HC is Fran Brown? Or the "mystery" candidate that was mentioned randomly and then deleted by that Buffalo coach? Because now I'm not so sure.

Not for nothing, but 5 more guys a class on the roster with that offer list changes the roster dramatically.
And one five star guy the likes of Jim Brown will also. But no pressure…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom