Francis new podcast | Page 26 | Syracusefan.com

Francis new podcast

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not in with the in crowd. And sometimes I space out for a while. I kind of thought that your website was written by Jekelish, but I must be thinking of someone else. I had read of people praising your podcast but I don't recall your posts. But then, I can barely recall my own posts!

I think I wanted you to be Billy Edelin. :)

Thank you for understanding. My prior post was poorly worded.

Now, dammit, where is Taurean?
It's all good and hopefully you'll enjoy the pods when you get a chance to listen. Jekelish has a website and twitter handle called "." So I guess that's where the confusion comes from because my site and twitter handle is called "ottosworld365."

I just subscribed to the podcast and signed up for Patreon. It's easily worth it and I recommend that all Syracusefan posters sign up for this.

Ok thanks, got you and yes I'm very familiar with Hamilton. To your question, I dunno what to say. I've been posting here for around 16 or 17 years and you have nearly 5,000 posts and have been a member since 2011, but somehow you don't know who I am? I guess I'm whatever you want me to be then lol.
It finally happened. We found a lady that doesn't know Dean Francis.

TT Story | Otto's World on Patreon
New pod for my patrons. Giving the full behind the scenes lowdown from start to finish on the TT circus.

Loving this. The usual podcasts are filled with information while the ones who donate to you have the chance to get a little bit more of an inside scoop. Definitely worth the donation!!

I'm not going to write this as a promo for Francis' "pod" or whatever it's called...advanced age alert for the listener!

The fact I've decided to subscribe says it all.

Love the reports. Mostly that he has the insider connection. But the way he describes things inevitably cracks me up two or three times with each chapter, even though I realize it's serious stuff and he doesn't necessarily intend that.

With respect to TT, obviously not going to give away the content, but would say the following, which can be no surprise to people even without access to Francis' reports.

TT is a child trapped between two controlling jerks: his coach and his mom. My takeaway, not Francis' words.

At one point, Francis does say something like "we made efforts to get HER to stay."

Which I think reinforces the point that TT really has no identity separate from his jerk mom. I wonder if Roger Waters has ever thought about writing a rock opera about a situation like this?

In any case, great stuff in my opinion.

Nice pod, a good listen as always. Interesting backstory on TT, didn't realize to what extent his mom has controlled and manipulated this situation.

I'm not going to write this as a promo for Francis' "pod" or whatever it's called...advanced age alert for the listener!

Love the reports. Mostly that he has the insider connection. But the way he describes things inevitably cracks me up two or three times with each chapter, even though I realize it's serious stuff and he doesn't necessarily intend that.

With respect to TT, obviously not going to give away the content, but would say the following, which can be no surprise to people even without access to Francis' reports.

TT is a child trapped between two controlling jerks: his coach and his mom. My takeaway, not Francis' words.

At one point, Francis does say something like "we made efforts to get HER to stay."

Which I think reinforces the point that TT really has no identity separate from his jerk mom. I wonder if Roger Waters has ever thought about writing a rock opera about a situation like this?

Really appreciated this post. Thank you very much and everybody else that has enjoyed the recent content and supported my patreon page.

Thanks, but the funny thing is that wasn't the "juicy pod" that I had planned lol. Had to push it back until next week since we had the TT soap opera concluding and I wanted to touch base on that one final time before moving on.
Ha! Things are getting juicier and juicier, can't wait.

Hey Francis...I'm a subscriber regardless, but, has all your content and/or pods moved to your Patreon page permanently from now on? Keep up the good work, my brother.

Rock opera=Pete Townshend turf.

Hey Francis...I'm a subscriber regardless, but, has all your content and/or pods moved to your Patreon page permanently from now on? Keep up the good work, my brother.
Mostly the premium content stuff will be exclusively on the Patreon page. All other basic stuff will just be posted on my regular blogspot page.

Francis good stuff, i was not aware of the Elite Camp stuff, interesting, one other thing, she showed up in Las Vegas end of July at the tournaments, was very strange, didn't even speak w staff nor did they know she was going , i wonder if seton hall was there? I would think so.

So, Francis provides all of his paterons the ability to comment on his information at his site. Why do people feel the need to provide their responses here? It is almost like a tease to non subscribers that you know something and repeat part of what he said here.

Status
Not open for further replies.