Fran's post bowl game team meeting .. | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Fran's post bowl game team meeting ..

this blowout may actually work to fran brown's favor. it shows the program he was handed and there's nowhere to go but up . also let's give alex golesh some credit for the job he did turning around USF his first season. they went 4-29 last three seasons before he took over. and their QB is only 19. future looks bright.
Their QB is a stud.

And Golesh had them ready to play last night.

That should be a given, but as we know from painful experience….yeah, not so much.

this blowout may actually work to fran brown's favor. it shows the program he was handed and there's nowhere to go but up . also let's give alex golesh some credit for the job he did turning around USF his first season. they went 4-29 last three seasons before he took over. and their QB is only 19. future looks bright.
It wasn’t the same team that started the year.

give it a break

Our Wildcat game plan is simple. It worked reasonably well against 4 ACC teams. You mean to tell me that USF, a 6-6 AAC team is much smarter and better prepared to stop it than the 4 ACC teams? I guess it comes down to effort. Which is shocking because these guys were playing for roster spots either at Cuse or in the portal. That is what shocked me.
No Schrader and no threat of a pass is way different than what the ACC teams saw. And enough time to prepare for it.

Watched the ending of the Georgia Tech/UCF game, I think the narrative most bowl games are useless is so wrong.

The emotions for the Georgia Tech team were pretty clear much like the post game interview with a coach.

For those schools who aren’t in the Championship hunt, something as simple as a bowl win is a great shot in the arm for the program! Players and coaches post game celebration made that pretty clear.

As much as I told myself it meant little to nothing, I didn't sleep, or wake up well after that showing.
Embarrassed is not the word- more like mortified.
Unless you were on the field or part of the coaching staff, or maybe did some things you might regret in front of the neighbors there’s no reason to be embarrassed.

Unless you were on the field or part of the coaching staff, or maybe did some things you might regret in front of the neighbors there’s no reason to be embarrassed.
Honestly, I think part of it was the overdue withdrawal symptoms after 2 of the best weeks in program recruiting history.
We were on such a high, and this game was one giant buzzkill. I was getting used to the endless string of positive news, and hearing the praises coming from everyone who knows what a big SU guy I am.
In any case, more than happy to move on now. Let the Fran era begin.

Fran to Nunzio and the players after the game
1703377481550.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom