Frost update to UCF | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Frost update to UCF

Why? I'm not advocating that SS should have been retained. Rather, to not have all your ducks in a row before you make a move, is amateur hour to me. Typical of what we have been used to for years now with this athletic department.
Totally agree.

Dr. Daryl 2.0? Came in all hot headed, thinks he knows everything, and eventually will wind up with whatever doofus has no better option. What was that old expression some guy used to post on the SC.com board.."Ow my head!"
Come on man...give Mark Coyle a break! Why do you say he knows everything?

Why? I'm not advocating that SS should have been retained. Rather, to not have all your ducks in a row before you make a move, is amateur hour to me. Typical of what we have been used to for years now with this athletic department.
Oh, I know what you meant. I was agreeing. Just that Coyle has pretty much been touted as the wonder boy.

Coyle said he got rid of shafe to move in another direction
What direction is that?
Oregon O
Ok so no oregon O then what now?

Wasn't Sanford born in Virgina? Have to think they are the front runners?

If Sanford is offered by Virginia, he goes to Virginia. In 2006 I had the opportunity to move to Charlottesville, and other than missing my Orange, I haven't looked back.

Coyle didn't want Shafer here. Ok, well, better get someone good to replace him. Won't be Frost, so let's all figure out who is next. Check those flight tracker sites!

Plan B, Mr Coyle is ready to see you now...oh you're not available any longer? OK, paging Plan C, will Plan C please come to the AD's office?

Oh, I know what you meant. I was agreeing. Just that Coyle has pretty much been touted as the wonder boy.
Well isn't that basically what this forum always does? Come down to the recruiting forum there have been many kids anointed the next savior before they even step foot on campus. And then criticized when they don't meet those expectations.

The further down this list the better chance he pivots to Orgeron if Frost says no. I mean Eddie is the guy who should be the fail safe vs your 5th choice at a coordinator spot. If you are going to splash go big.

OrangeSky said:
If he got a decent offer and turns it down, I think that's very telling about how bad the perception of SU football has become...Not good...

Disagree. If he turned it down could be a lot of things.

It's kind of like that girl that turned you down and came back around and you're the hot kid on the block now. Coyle went in another direction I can see Frost returning the favor. It would suck if we brought in another coach that wasn't a hot commodity. We need something good to happen, we've been down long enough.

Well isn't that basically what this forum always does? Come down to the recruiting forum there have been many kids anointed the next savior before they even step foot on campus. And then criticized when they don't meet those expectations.
Kind of a big difference. This guy came in and fired the Head Coach. Okay. But have a plan in place Know what you are doing.