Frost update to UCF | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Frost update to UCF

did he discover the cure all for ca? this is sports--he can be replaced. we need to move on, and i think the ad and chancellor will.
I remember Nancy saying that exact same thing when we hired G-rob.

COYLE SUCKS. FROST SUCKS. EVERYTHING SUCKS.

Am I doing the "freak out" thing right?
sausage making is ugly folks. guy is negotiating the biggest deal of his life and you want him to blindly say yes. Assuming he was offered yesterday, u gotta kinda read the contract and see what is in there.
giannelli?

Wasn't Sanford born in Virgina? Have to think they are the front runners?

They just seem like a good duo to me. But if Coyle didn't go to him first, then ... :noidea:

Seems to me like he pulled the trigger way too early without fully understanding the consequences, just like Dr G.
Let's face the facts that FHCSS needed to go. Great guy, very good DC but poor HC. ADMC will find a perfect fit for the Cuse and if Ed Orgeron and a top-notch OC are available, that will not be a bad choice at all. Don't think we are out of the Frost scene as of yet but it isn't looking too good.

Missing on your #1 choice is not good. But plenty of options out there... And we interviewed a couple. Wait and see.

th

Coyle is a moron and make TGD look like a brain surgeon. Lets hope he is not at Syracuse too long.
Well, it is kind of early for that, isn't it? What exactly makes him a moron? I am not happy right now but that is kind of rough.

Missing on your #1 choice is not good. But plenty of options out there... And we interviewed a couple. Wait and see.

Yup not the end of the world a couple of excellent choices still out there...

Montgomery
Riley
Babers

phil77 said:
Yup not the end of the world a couple of excellent choices still out there... Montgomery Riley Babers

Sanford too

I remember Nancy saying that exact same thing when we hired G-rob.
the current chancellor and ad are not the connective corridor---that is why she is in rutgers newark---i lived there---hope she does well.

dasher said:
Kind of a big difference. This guy came in and fired the Head Coach. Okay. But have a plan in place Know what you are doing.

He does have a plan in place. What you basically wanted was a deal in place prior to letting Shafer go. That doesn't happen often.

A little of overreaction here.

Frost hasn't said no.

A lot of schools looking for coaches now in similar situations.

I just figured that Coyle had this mapped out.

Let's see if he did.

Coyle is a moron and makes TGD look like a brain surgeon. Lets hope he is not at Syracuse too long.

Lol.

Holy s*** this place is getting hilarious.

Auburn fires a guy a year removed from an undefeated season, fired the next guy who got them a BCS championship, and is a year away from firing their 3rd straight coach if he doesn't win the SEC West...when that coach got them to a BCS championship game.

Georgia fires a guy who is 145-51 and just went 9-3.

LSU was shamed into not firing the best coach in their school's history.

We fire a guy who has gone 7-6, 3-9 and 4-8 and our AD is the worst ever. Lets see this play out a bit.