FSU Game Thread... | Syracusefan.com

FSU Game Thread...

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
CxmLE0UXUAISN_L.jpg

can our Ol hang in enough to make plays down the field

This is going to sound bad but I just hope we keep it within 3 scores but I am just not sure we can. We just have so many injuries that it will be hard to overcome. I am sure our players, and coaches will give it all they have but...

This is going to sound bad but I just hope we keep it within 3 scores but I am just not sure we can. We just have so many injuries that it will be hard to overcome. I am sure our players, and coaches will give it all they have but...

Is Dungey playing?

Haven't heard for sure but I doubt it.
As my grandson once said when he was little and taught his mother a good lesson on what she says around her 2 year old son, cwap!

VT was supposed to run right through us. This is no different. #17 is nothing again. They didn't know!!

VT was supposed to run right through us. This is no different. #17 is nothing again. They didn't know!!

Hey I hope for the best but we we're relatively healthy then.

Speaking of which, since I don't watch VT games, I wonder if they mention that upset half as much as they mention Ohio State's loss to PSU during their games. I know the situations are different... just curious.

Score 20 points and I'll be thrilled. Don't even care how many we give up. Just please not one of those games where scoring a point is hopeless, like at Clemson.

I have a feeling FSU is going to throw a screen to Cook on their first play that goes for 75 yards.

At least I know that would have happened if I went to the game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom