FSU Game Thread... | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

FSU Game Thread...

Mahoney is killing me. How didn't Shafer recruit more QBs in 2014 and 2015?
I get we lost AJ Long.
He got Dungey in 2015 and Culpepper this year.

However we didn't recruit more QBs.
We had Mitch Kimble too...who was a weird case (apparently injuries killed his production). The nosedive started when we lost the texas QB after Marrone left. We held onto Wilson, added Kimble to the class, and the OU xfer. Then the ridiculous string of injuries started.

Will be interesting to see if our kids can play with their second and third stringers

We had Mitch Kimble too...who was a weird case (apparently injuries killed his production). The nosedive started when we lost the texas QB after Marrone left. We held onto Wilson, added Kimble to the class, and the OU xfer. Then the ridiculous string of injuries started.

The last time an SU QB made it through a whole season unscathed must have been Nassib?

So 2013 was Wilson, Kimble
2014 was Long
2015 was Dungey
2016 was Culpepper.
Sorry but 1 QB on average is not enough.
Espiecally when none of them were highly rated.

So 2013 was Wilson, Kimble
2014 was Long
2015 was Dungey
2016 was Culpepper.
Sorry but 1 QB on average is not enough.
Espiecally when none of them were highly rated.

The dude who switched to WR (doesn't really play, was a baseball player in HS too) was in Dungey's class as well. A lot of folks thought he'd be something special. But yeah, with our history we should be bringing in a minimum of 2 QBs per class.

Chip said:
All 3 of them need a lot of time in the weight room this offseason.
That's not Strickland's problem. He's pretty jacked. He's just not a natural runner, and that's been my believe since I saw him in high school. He'd be a good strong safety.

The dude who switched to WR (doesn't really play, was a baseball player in HS too) was in Dungey's class as well. A lot of folks thought he'd be something special. But yeah, with our history we should be bringing in a minimum of 2 QBs per class.

Womack, right?

Just saw that Guidice is going to transfer. I thought he was going to be a good lineman. Too bad

I saw something a few weeks ago that indicated that but wasn't 100% sure. No offense to the kid but he isn't D1 either.
Did this kid have other P5 offers?

If i remember correctly no.
Then good luck to the kid and thanks the effort.
Babers mentioned in his radio show a couple of weeks ago he expected to be able to take close to a full class.
Maybe he knew some kids were leaving.

Had a sack against uconn.
Well I would say UConn was probably the 2nd worst team we played this year and was not a team which was full of athletes. If this kid could have helped this sucks but I don't think this departure is going to kill us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom