FSU Game Thread... | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

FSU Game Thread...

While true the real problem is there is no depth behind those injured starters and 2nd stringers. We have been talking about injuries the past 3 seasons. Injuries and Football go hand in hand. They should be expected. What Babers is going to have to do is build up the depth. It's going to take a few recruiting classes, but watching schools like Colorado, Washington St, and Washington rise up should give us hope.
Yeah I am patient with Dino.
He gets it. We just need him to buildup depth. He got a nice foundation but wasn't given close to a full roster.

The d line on that last play had ruff, Williams and coleman. Ruff playing inside. He's probably 250 and had to be double teamed

Playing zone against good QBs always allows for open windows.
The opponent always has receivers wide open. It gets frustrating. We really need an upgrade of speed in the secondary.
I like Cordy and Ellison. We need more decent DBs.

Another embarrassment on national TV. Cuse is in the same boat as Rutgers and Maryland at this point and question is...who will get back to respectability first. Eastern P5 football is in bad shape outside of PSU and Pitt.

Another embarrassment on national TV. Cuse is in the same boat as Rutgers and Maryland at this point and question is...who will get back to respectability first. Eastern P5 football is in bad shape outside of PSU and Pitt.
Terps recruiting class is SICK...

well guys, its been 15 or so years... I think im close to being done. please bring me back.

I'd love to know how Sean Riley is an improvement of talent. Now that scholarship is locked up for another 3+ years. He's 5'8 150 lbs! My grandmother is bigger than he is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom