FSU Game Thread... | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

FSU Game Thread...

Maybe the defense should just stay out on the field and play offense too.

This team has become unwatchable. Babers has a total rebuild to do. I realize it's FSU and we're not in the same class...but.

Walkon QB taking snaps from the 3rd string BList center. 3 starting true freshman dlinemen and some times there are actually 4 of them on the field at the same time. What does anyone expect.

Out. Dungey, Clark, Ishmael, Emerich, Cordy et al. Who else?

Yikes this is bad..... Gotta get Mahoney out and roll with Wicked Wilson from Castaway

There are just too many players out injured or playing injured.

While true the real problem is there is no depth behind those injured starters and 2nd stringers. We have been talking about injuries the past 3 seasons. Injuries and Football go hand in hand. They should be expected. What Babers is going to have to do is build up the depth. It's going to take a few recruiting classes, but watching schools like Colorado, Washington St, and Washington rise up should give us hope.

Cornelius really needs to be on d. He had a nice hit on special teams and knocked the ball out of a cb

Did u see Foster on that sack? Simply awful and didn't block a soul.

Wilson por favor. At least he throws the ball and doesn't take a five step drop and get sacked every time

While true the real problem is there is no depth behind those injured starters and 2nd stringers. We have been talking about injuries the past 3 seasons. Injuries and Football go hand in hand. They should be expected. What Babers is going to have to do is build up the depth. It's going to take a few recruiting classes, but watching schools like Colorado, Washington St, and Washington rise up should give us hope.

I imagine that injuries are more likely to happen when a team is physically outmatched. That's certainly been the case for a few years.

This is disappointing but I don't get why people are angry. We're totally overmatched and playing a ton of young 2nd and 3rd stringers.

I'm certainly not angry, but every time there's a false start, I throw something.

Starting to feel guilty telling my kids go pick that up. Only to throw it again.

If Jimbo had known that he could've beaten this team with his 2nd/3rd/scout team, do you think he would've given his starters a week off? I mean seriously, why risk injury? Keep them fresh for a worthy opponent.

I agree with you Ano.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom