FSU Gameday... | Page 53 | Syracusefan.com

FSU Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, we all knew we would be at best 4-3 at this point. Maybe 3-4. It's not the record, per se. It's these ridiculous decisions week in and week out. These decisions tell you that if by chance we get recruits who end up much better than anyone thought, Dino is incapable of making game day decisions. This has been proven game after game and year after year.

It's indefensible but again by Monday the usual suspects will come out of the woodwork and tells us how we're wrong and if Dino can’t do it no one can, we should be thrilled with six wins etc etc etc

I disagree. I think the defense has been fine. The o doesn't help them at all. Specials haven't helped them at all. 24 pts through 3 with these guys isn't bad at all.

Couldn't recover a fumble = 7 points
Missed a sack to take them out of FB range = 3 points
Couldn't get to the QB on a blitz = 7 points
Missed the QB and he dumped it of for 40 yard play = 7 points
Missed INT = 3 points

They ended the first half strong. But by then they had given up 17. Hopefully they end this half strong.

In the day of the portal you also can't say that if you fire the coaching staff you will be a rebuild.
Yup. You can easily bring in better players. All postal guys want to go to a place where there is no depth chart on day 1

In the day of the portal you can't say that if you fire the coaching staff you won't be a rebuild.
You can't say that you can build back quickly either. Here is the questions we have to ask. Is this the best we can be with what we are? Will it get any better with this coach next year? The year after?

It's indefensible but again by Monday the usual suspects will come out of the woodwork and tells us how we're wrong and if Dino can’t do it no one can, we should be thrilled with six wins etc etc etc

I agree its a loser mentality.

Couldn't recover a fumble = 7 points
Missed a sack to take them out of FB range = 3 points
Couldn't get to the QB on a blitz = 7 points
Missed the QB and he dumped it of for 40 yard play = 7 points
Missed INT... ?

They ended the first half strong. But by then they had given up 17. Hopefully they end this half strong.
Well, I don't knock a defense because they didn't recover a fumble. Irked the crap out of me but...Your examples are total nit picks that happen to every team every week. I guess you think they need to be the Chicago Bears of '85.

Babers doesn't need to be asked about the field goal try.

He needs to be told it's stupid and the wrong decision, and no explanation he could provide changes that.

He's just dead ass wrong about certain things and we're past the point of giving him the opportunity to explain.

Yeah because our o line gives him time and the wide outs are never open. Let's be real. Our problems start behind GS. No matter if we had Drake Maye, we would still look just like this.
But he’s equally as bad though. Again, I remember saying that Shrader wasn’t a great thrower and a board rah rah genius tried to argue. I didn’t engage. It’s not worth it. I wasn’t saying anything derogatory, just that he’s not a very good passer. The fact is, you’re right. The O line stinks, the WRs aren’t very good, and Shrader is a warrior, a great runner, but not a very good QB. Honestly, he’d probably be a better WR/TE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom