FSU Gameday... | Page 54 | Syracusefan.com

FSU Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah because our o line gives him time and the wide outs are never open. Let's be real. Our problems start behind GS. No matter if we had Drake Maye, we would still look just like this.
I'm sorry though Maye can hit WRs in bounds. Shrader has shown he can't anymore.

But he’s equally as bad though. Again, I remember saying that Shrader wasn’t a great thrower and a board rah rah genius tried to argue. I didn’t engage. It’s not worth it. I wasn’t saying anything derogatory, just that he’s not a very good passer. The fact is, you’re right. The O line stinks, the WRs aren’t very good, and Shrader is a warrior, a great runner, but not a very good QB. Honestly, he’d probably be a better WR/TE.
Maybe. But I have to think he is the best we have or he wouldn't be playing. And I don't blame him for these fiascos.

Well, I don't knock a defense because they didn't recover a fumble. Irked the crap out of me but...Your examples are total nit picks that happen to every team every week. I guess you think they need to be the Chicago Bears of '85.

Not at all but FSU is playing a so so game and we have been shortening the game yet they have 27 already.

It’s sad when it’s more enjoyable to watch when your defense is on the field. They at least make some plays. Our offense is just horrid. Shrader can’t think quickly. He doesn’t do any of the little things that helps an offense.

Not sure I’ve seen so many balls knocked down at the LOS..

Babers doesn't need to be asked about the field goal try.

He needs to be told it's stupid and the wrong decision, and no explanation he could provide changes that.

He's just dead ass wrong about certain things and we're past the point of giving him the opportunity to explain.
The portal made him do it…or was it NIL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom