FSU Gameday... | Page 55 | Syracusefan.com

FSU Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
No flags anywhere - I think the refs are hungover.

Not at all but FSU is playing a so so game and we have been shortening the game yet they have 27 already.
yeah, and they got the ball handed to them at the goal line and our defense stopped them. Stopped them again on a 4th and short. This isn't on the defense. Teams are going to score in todays college game. Just not us.

I’m just concerned that my sons Halloween costume (Coach Prime) is becoming less and less cool after each loss. I spent $75 on Amazon for a white cowboy hat, Colorado hoodie and enormous fake gold chain.

At least he’ll look like a pimp and that’s pretty cool too.

Glad to see CDRW get some meaningful minutes. Don't think he can do worse than Shrader

If Dino does enough to to get another contract at the end of the year I hope they make it much less lucrative for him..

Remember that very short “orange is the new fast” era. We have slowly trickled down to the “orange is the new absolutely mundane”.

I’ve never said this and have always backed Dino but I’m done! It’s over. He’s going 6-6 and will get a bowl, but this is brutal to understand. Don’t show up on Saturday and don’t support a coach who doesn’t coach to win. I’m done. Done.

Now we know why we moved the Pitt game. Maybe we can get some NYC fans that wouldn't normally go to a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom