FSU Gameday... | Page 37 | Syracusefan.com

FSU Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn’t mind seeing run play exclusively. It’s not like we’re going to win with the play calls we’ve seen so far. Running does two-fold, shortens the game and gives our offense a chance to move the chains.

Do you ever get so dejected and angry that you yell “break his ribs” on a hit and then catch yourself and think “what have I become?” And then you feel horrible
My father was a very kind, mild mannered, gentleman when not watching football.
But when the opposing QB had the ball he would yell...
"Get him. Kill him".

I’m just so bummed that my sons Halloween costume (Coach Prime) is becoming less and less cool after each loss.
When I was like four I took my Bledsoe Pats jersey and put "Stinks" on duct tape under the nameplate for Halloween.

I guess I've always been like this

GS made a bad throw running for his life in his own end zone and people want Carlos haha.
I get to the point where I agree. Its like dealing with kids that have their mind set on doing something dumb. Sure go for it, lets see what happens. Lets throw CDRW out there and when he throws 3 interceptions with his canon arm then we can move on.

the trend of GS‘s running stats going down the tubes as he takes more hits and plays better teams continues. The early season GS running has really been fools gold.
Except we only play crap teams after now, fortunately

Blatant Offensive adjustments should include: Open it up a little on first down (run some play action max pro with 3 routes going out. Have the HB leak out late for an easy dump off if nothing is open). Secondly, try to muster up some better releases for the receivers because they aren’t gonna get open without some presnap motion or bunches. Third, let’s try some read option stuff with Allen and Shrader and have sifter come across and give us a +1 in the run game on that side. Can’t just run gap scheme halfback runs with no motion and quick game when FSU is sitting on all of that.

Their Secondary going straight man, offense has to adjust and run some double moves, post/corner, slant/arrow, wheel. Problem is we’re lacking the protection for development.

Have to counter their aggressiveness and make them pay for it. Play action, screen game, move the sticks.

It’s far more likely your awful o line lets up a another sack fumble than a miracle 80 yard Td. He wanted to see if they could get good blocking on the punt, they didn’t. Go to half without making another mistake
Because Adams is a bit shaky at times back there

We're trying to beat a #4 team on the road. Or are we?

DB’s ACC record is pretty poor but somehow we’ll easily run the table. Maybe lose a game.
I see the logic as far as the upcoming opponents not being very good and being very beatable.

But they’re all thinking the same thing about us too.

I’d be pleasantly shocked if we win them all or even if we go 4-1.

3-2 or 2-3 seems inevitable to me.

Dino getting heat from the announcers for not telling Shrader to go down which would have forcing FSU to use their last timeout on 3rd down. He simply is not good a in game coach.

Last edited:
Could be interesting second half if Travis is out. We can’t win without FSU turnovers. We could have stopped their first drive if we could have fallen on the fumble.
If Travis is out, who knows what happens… but our offense needs to step up, and we probably do need those turnovers regardless.

Dino getting heat from the announcers for not telling Shrader to go down which would have forcing FSU to use their last timeout on 3rd down. He simply is not a in game coach.
See that’s doing too much IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors