FSU Postgame Pow-Wow | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

FSU Postgame Pow-Wow

no way Lewis would come here. I’m sure he’s getting paid more as an OC at Colorado. He wouldn’t take a step down when they’re about to take off. He will end up at a higher level P5 program when he leaves.
I would seriously consider offering Lewis this off season if Dino tanks this year. Just triple his current salary as OC to come coach the orange. We could use some of that PRIME magic.

I would seriously consider offering Lewis this off season if Dino tanks this year. Just triple his current salary as OC to come coach the orange. We could use some of that PRIME magic.
I would take him in a second but his career is on a sky rocket trajectory why would he come here if we’re being completely honest, and that’s the problem we’re dealing with.

lol
Man I’ll be shocked if we score more than 0 next week…
Reminds me of Independence Day when Jeff Goldblum realizes the signal is a countdown and the world (season) will come to an end when it reaches zero. This VT game has more serious implications than we think.

lol

Reminds me of Independence Day when Jeff Goldblum realizes the signal is a countdown and the world (season) will come to an end when it reaches zero. This VT game has more serious implications than we think.

You’re relating SU football to a blockbuster film.
You and Dino should be best buds.

It's hilarious the same people were the ones telling us a month ago this team was gonna beat Clemson and could go 2-1 in this stretch (seriously go back some of the takes were beyond delusional). Now we're all idiots for expecting anything beyond 0-3 and as long as Dino can white Knuckle 6 wins we should all jump for joy. Scientology is jealous of the hold Dino has over some of these guys.

And it's 18-42

jumping tom cruise GIF

We go 6-6 and get to a bowl he will be extended. That is a good job in the schools eyes

If he’s extended after 6-6 I might be done watching. At least with being stuck with the Bears on Sundays I know all the Mccaskeys will die eventually and I might outlive them long enough to see some real change in Chicago.

I hear you...but close games sometimes leave with a deceptive opinion of your talent, where as, an ass kicking leaves no doubt...that you have a significant talent gap.

So why do other teams with talent gaps have competitive games with FSU and other top 25 schools? Is BC better than us now? If they are, then DB should be fired for that. If you think we’re better than BC than he should be fired for his overall ACC record and that after 8 years we can’t even be competitive in 1 game out of 3 when our peer schools find ways to. Either way, he should be let go.

I’m waiting for the ever original
“ Basketball Ball season is starting soon “
“ He y we wont lose to Bye “
“ Hey we’re going to the toilet bowl “ and about 20 other excruciatingly awful we stink jokes we will all have to endure.

Sarcasm

Edit--Some Dino defenders claim that we have kept up with our peers.
Our peers are BC and Pitt. So one we have and the other we have not.

If he’s extended after 6-6 I might be done watching. At least with being stuck with the Bears on Sundays I know all the Mccaskeys will die eventually and I might outlive them long enough to see some real change in Chicago.
You and I share the unique Bears/Orange quandary of fandom. I suggest edibles.

They've won ten in a row since I got screamed at for saying they'd obviously handle us
Yep your pretty much a prognosticating genius. Probably raking in 10 to 20 k on Draft Kings per week I would guess .

Josh Black is talking a lot of smack for someone who I think made HM for all conference one year.

Dude played six years.

All for being critical of Dino. But holy heck is he shooting off at the hip.

Josh Black is talking a lot of smack for someone who I think made HM for all conference one year.

Dude played six years.

All for being critical of Dino. But holy heck is he shooting off at the hip.
We have got outscored 82 to 10 the last two weeks, it’s really time to circle the wagons and I agree with your sentiment, but many people are going to just pile on, that’s the reality.

We have got outscored 82 to 10 the last two weeks, it’s really time to circle the wagons and I agree with your sentiment, but many people are going to just pile on, that’s the reality.

That’s cool. Fire Dino. Whatever. But for Josh Black to be talking like this like he isn’t part of the problem, gtfoh.

That’s cool. Fire Dino. Whatever. But for Josh Black to be talking like this like he isn’t part of the problem, gtfoh.
I was actually agreeing with you if you read closely.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom