FSU vs The ACC | Page 61 | Syracusefan.com

FSU vs The ACC

There has been some discussion here about why ESPN has not filed a motion to intervene in the FSU case(s). If I had a client with an interest in a matter, there is no way I would advocate wasting money trying to intervene in a case in which a motion to dismiss has been filed as it makes more sense to allow the original parties/court determine whether and where the litigation is going to move forward before becoming involved. (also, it is unlikely the court would consider the motion to intervene until after deciding the motion to dismiss). Sometimes in litigation, patience is actually a virtue.

Last edited:
There has been some discussion here about why ESPN has not filed a motion to intervene in the FSU case(s). If I had a client with an interest in a matter, there is no way I would advocate wasting money trying to intervene in a case in which a motion a motion to dismiss has been filed as it makes more sense to allow the original parties/court determine whether and where the litigation is going to move forward before becoming involved. (also, it is unlikely the court would consider the motion to intervene until after deciding the motion to dismiss). Sometime in litigation, patience is actually a virtue.
Not a real high level of patience is needed on ESPN's part since their opponent has the same level of delayed gratification as a 3 yr old throwing a fit in the candy aisle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom