FYI: SU-Duke | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

FYI: SU-Duke

Nah, Tristan in exile from Dubai...btw, cuseguy's source is legit if it is whom I'm thinking of.

Not doubting that he has a good source, just that the source was dead wrong on this one. But whatever, it happens. Sources are wrong. Life goes on. Cuse bball is 3 months away.

Excellent... maybe by then syracuse.com will remove that d@mn Dayton score that I see every time I visit the site - ugh.

I think the ACC should readdress the schedule to insure that UNC, Duke, Cuse and Louisville maybe Pitt play each other twice a season. I understand it would be to the detriment of playing State, Wake and others. But, these are the marquee ACC teams and there is no doubt that TV ratings would be through the roof for all combinations of those games. We already know what UNC/Duke brings to the table and we got a taste of what Cuse/Duke brought last season. Those are four games that guarantee high ratings. U of L/ UNC, Duke and Cuse would also be a treat. I understand Pitt/Cuse, U of L is great but I think Pitt/ Duke, UNC would also be good as well.

I think the ACC should readdress the schedule to insure that UNC, Duke, Cuse and Louisville maybe Pitt play each other twice a season. I understand it would be to the detriment of playing State, Wake and others. But, these are the marquee ACC teams and there is no doubt that TV ratings would be through the roof for all combinations of those games. We already know what UNC/Duke brings to the table and we got a taste of what Cuse/Duke brought last season. Those are four games that guarantee high ratings. U of L/ UNC, Duke and Cuse would also be a treat. I understand Pitt/Cuse, U of L is great but I think Pitt/ Duke, UNC would also be good as well.
ACC should makes these changes. They can't change UNC's permanent rivals NC State/Duke make too much sense.

Give Syracuse- Boston College and Duke replace Syracuse-Pitt with Wake-Pitt.
Virginia wants to keep Louisville or else I would offer UVA Pitt x2, but they seem to like Louisville x2.

Our bigger rivalry in the the last decade was with Louisville more than Pitt.

I just hope that they will rethink things, especially with the match ups that can be offered between all time great programs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JYCUSE12

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom