Class of 2024 - G Elijah Moore (NY) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (1/28/23) | Page 29 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 G Elijah Moore (NY) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (1/28/23)

Yeah, could be cool seeing Elijah in OTE for a year, although I was looking forward to him and I. Jackson doing great things in NYC for CH this coming season.
Yeah, but playing in NYC isn't what it used to be. He will be playing pretty much semi-pro for OTE. This kid is getting so good. If/when we land Bethea, we will have two guards that are ready to fill the shoes of Judah and JJ and keep this thing moving in the right direction. Freeman is great, too. That will be one hell of a class.

Yeah, but playing in NYC isn't what it used to be. He will be playing pretty much semi-pro for OTE. This kid is getting so good. If/when we land Bethea, we will have two guards that are ready to fill the shoes of Judah and JJ and keep this thing moving in the right direction. Freeman is great, too. That will be one hell of a class.
All good points and like I said, it would be cool to see Elijah in OTE!

Not just a shooter...

Soooo much to love about this kid!

When you start with a plus athlete, who is already a lethal shooter, and then start adding in ball & driving skills - the sky’s the limit!!

He is still woefully underrated.
But that’s fine, less worries about a potential late poach that way.

Choppa, Donnie, and either:
portal PG
and/or
Chance or Q as PG, and ‘24 is looking like another really solid Cuse roster.

Soooo much to love about this kid!

When you start with a plus athlete, who is already a lethal shooter, and then start adding in ball & driving skills - the sky’s the limit!!

He is still woefully underrated.
But that’s fine, less worries about a potential late poach that way.

Choppa, Donnie, and either:
portal PG
and/or
Chance or Q as PG, and ‘24 is looking like another really solid Cuse roster.
Great. Post. And I agree, Choppa has definitely evolved his game. Still lethal from deep, but facilitating, rebounding, playmaking, etc. Scouts all say he's gotten much more active in those areas, too. Totally underrated - not in top 100 per ESPN, nor top 125 per Made Hoops. Wrote about that lately, and Biancardi called me out, I asked him why Elijah wasn't in the top 100 - crickets. He's top 50, IMO.