Class of 2024 - G Elijah Moore (NY) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (1/28/23) | Page 31 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 G Elijah Moore (NY) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (1/28/23)

We have two five stars committed the rankings idiots can pound sand
Well, not sure they're idiots, but I do agree with you that Freeman is pushing for 5 stars, and Moore should be way higher than the low 50s.

Well, not sure they're idiots, but I do agree with you that Freeman is pushing for 5 stars, and Moore should be way higher than the low 50s.
It’s really just Paul Biancardi that‘s an idiot and doesn’t even have Moore ranked.

His ranking was hurt by playing on the Adidas Circuit instead of the EYBL over the summer. It does not get nearly the same coverage or level of talent the Nike Circuit does.

His ranking was hurt by playing on the Adidas Circuit instead of the EYBL over the summer. It does not get nearly the same coverage or level of talent the Nike Circuit does.
I would tend to agree with that. For whatever reason or reasons, analysts and scouts seem to focus more attention on the EYBL than the 3SSB and/or the UAA.

He just keeps getting better. Opening game for Choppa, believe he had 27 tonight against Prolific Prep who has several very highly regarded players.
I think Jackson and Moore are trying to make watching their highlights difficult... Not only do they look a bit alike, but they have the exact same haircut, sneakers and white undershirt under their uniform tops. As if that isn't enough, one of them wears the number 1 and the other chose 11. It's hard to tell which is which.

Nice highlight though.